Viva Fruit Vegas

HOW TO PLAY

PLAY MODE AND BALANCE

You can play the game in either fun or real mode.

In fun mode, you are playing just for the fun of the score.

In real mode, you play for the money in your balance.

Your actual balance is shown in the Balance box both in fun and real mode.

PLACING BETS

TOTAL BET is Game Cost x COIN Bet.

TOTAL BET can be changed by clicking the '-' and '+' buttons next to COIN Bet

To start the game, click the PLAY button, press the SPACE bar or select an AUTO play option.

AUTOPLAY Mode

Clicking the AUTO button toggles between Auto ON and Auto OFF.

When Auto ON, game will play UNTIL FEATURE or until player turns Auto OFF.

TURBO Mode

Clicking the TURBO button toggles between Turbo ON and Turbo OFF.

When Turbo Mode is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.

PAYOUTS

The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information see the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section.

DISCONNECTION POLICY

NOTE ON DISCONNECTION

If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. Once you re-open the game, you can continue playing from the point where it was disconnected.

NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS

Malfunction voids all pays and plays.

The average WSOP (theoretical return to the player) is with Smart Money inactive - 92.61%

with Smart Money active - 96.68% + 0.5% Jackpot total = 97.18% based on random play.

Letzte Aktualisierung: 29.07.2019