All That Cash Power Bets
• “$” appearing on any row awards the value displayed on that row times the bet per row.
• “$” appears only on reel 1.
• “X” appearing on any row awards the value displayed on that row times the bet per row.
• “X” appears only on reel 1.
• “X” appears as “$” when playing for United States Dollars.
• 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 appear only on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
• Jackpot symbols appearing on any row awards 10,000 times the bet per row.
• Jackpot symbols appears only on reel 1.
• Wins must appear on played rows.
• Wins are shown in credits unless marked as currency.
• Values displayed in the [Game Rules/Help Screens] have not been pre-multiplied, except where stated.
• Wins subject to verification.
• Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
• Stopping the spin animation using the spin or stop button will have no effect upon the outcome of the game.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.5%
• At any time during the base game the player is allowed to make a Power Bet at a cost of 30X the currently selected bet. The player can make this bet by clicking [Power Bet Button].
• After making a Power Bet, the next 30 bets have an increased chance to win. Placing a bet at a different bet multiplier will forfeit this effect on any remaining bets out of the affected 30 bets.
• A Power Bet cannot be made while a Power Bet is already in effect.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 18.07.2019