Pixies Vs Pirates
1.2 Game Rules
- Pixies vs Pirates is a video slot with three features; xNudge Wilds, xWays Mystery Chest and Battle Rounds Free Spins.
- A 6-reel video slot with 15 symbols.
- Up to 11 664 win ways (see pay table for more info).
- A Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol, except Scatter and xWays Mystery Chest.
- A Wild symbol substitutes for the highest possible winning combination according to the pay table.
- A winning combination pays from left to right.
- Coinciding wins on multiple combinations are paid out.
- Winning combinations and pays are made according to the pay table.
- Different reel configurations are used, depending on the game mode (main game or any of the bonus modes).
- xNudge Wilds: Will always nudge to fully visible.
- xNudge Wilds: For every step the xNudge Wild nudges, the Wild multiplier increases by 1.
- xNudge Wilds: May only land on reel 2 to 5.
- xWays Mystery Chest: Reveals up to 4 of the same symbols.
- xWays Mystery Chest: May expand its reel up to 6 symbols high and potentially give 11 664 win ways.
- xWays Mystery Chest: May only land on reel 2 to 5.
- 3 scatters awards 6 Battle Rounds Free Spins.
- 4 scatters awards 8 Battle Rounds Free Spins.
- Scatters may only land on reel 2 to 5.
- Battle Rounds: Auto selects Pixie Queen or Pirate Captain randomly after 20 seconds.
- The theoretical return to the player for this game is 95.91%.
- A malfunction voids all winnings.
- Malfunction in gaming hardware/software; all affected bets are refunded.
- All game states will be saved for 6 months.
- Autoplay automatically plays the game for selected number of rounds or when any of the advanced autoplay setting criteria’s are fulfilled.
- When changing autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect upon completion of the game round or feature.
- Some autoplay features may be mandatory for some jurisdictions.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Letzte Aktualisierung: 22.11.2019