Bloodshot Rising Spirit
- Ready for some pulse pounding action? Bloodshot is a former soldier with remarkable abilities and regeneration powers, thanks to nanites that were injected into his blood. Now is your opportunity to partner with Bloodshot to reveal the truth, seek vengeance and take down big wins!
- Bloodshot Rising Spirit is a 3-row, 5-reel slot based on the legendary Valiant Comics character, Bloodshot. This heart-stopping, adrenalin pumping slot is pure action from the very first spin. The red Killshot can appear randomly and if it lands on Bloodshot himself, he expands over the entire reel to become an expanded WILD for some killer payouts. Choose from three lucrative Free Spins missions, including Rising Spirit, Desert Storm or Valley of Death for impressive rewards and non-stop thrills!
- Grab your tactical gear, Bloodshot is counting on you!
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
General information table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines||20 lines|
|Return to Player||97%|
Expanding Walking Wild
- The red Killshot marker moves across the reels on every spin.
- If the red Killshot marker lands on Bloodshot, he expands over the full reel and becomes an expanded Wild.
- The expanded Wild Bloodshot reel then moves one position to the left, with each spin thereafter, until it exits the screen.
- The feature must be played at the same bet amount that initiated the round. Changing the bet during the feature will cancel the Walking Wild. Returning to the intial bet amount will bring back the Walking Wild.
- When 3 or more scatter symbols land on any reels, it awards a choice of one of three different Free Spins games: Rising Spirit, Desert Storm or Valley of Death.
- Each Free Spins option awards 12 free rounds initially.
- Collecting Wild symbols can award 5 extra Free Spins, once per Free Spins session.
Rising Spirit Free Spins
- In Rising Spirit Free Spins there is a multiplier meter and whenever a Wild symbol lands anywhere on the reels, the multiplier increases by 1 and 1 additional Free Spin is awarded.
- The multiplier meter starts at x1.
- The multiplier meter goes up after the initial win evaluation. The multiplier is applied to the next winning spin.
- When the multiplier meter fills up and reaches x16, 5 additional Free Spins are awarded. Any extra wilds that may have landed during that round are not added to the meter.
- The extra Wild symbols that land anywhere on the reels after the meter is full, will award 1 additional Free Spin but the multiplier does not increase.
Desert Storm Free Spins
- All wins in Desert Storm Free Spins are multiplied by 2.
- Wild symbols become Walking Wilds and then moves one position to the left for each spin thereafter until they exit the screen.
- During Desert Storm Free Spins, when one or more Wild symbols appear on each of the reels, it awards 5 extra Free Spins.
Valley of Death Free Spins
- Wild symbols become Sticky Wild symbols during Valley of Death Free Spins.
- Whenever 2 Wild symbols of the same kind land on the same reel, they turn into Double Multiplier Wild symbols.
- Whenever 3 Wild symbols of the same kind land on the same reel, they turn into Triple Multiplier Wild symbols.
- The transformation of Wild symbols into Double Multiplier or Triple Multiplier Wild symbols takes place before any wins are calculated.
- If a winning line has several multiplier Wild symbols, the multipliers are added together.
- During Valley of Death Free Spins, when one or more Sticky Wild symbols appear on every reel, it awards 5 extra Free Spins.
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the + / - buttons on either side of the Spin button and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons. Then, press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- Rounds can also be initiated by using the Autospin feature.
- The Total bet, Balance & Win amounts can be displayed in coins or cash values. Switching between them can be done by clicking on the bottom UI bar.
- Spin Options
- Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button while the round is in progress.
- To play rounds faster, the player can use the Quick Spin or Turbo Spin options (restrictions may apply due to regional jurisdictions)
- Turbo Spin – the reels spin and stop faster with no extra animations.
- Turbo Spin can be activated by:
- Holding the Spacebar on a desktop computer.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating Autospin rounds.
- Quick Spin Mode - the reels spin and stop faster however all extra animations are shown.
- Quick Spin can be activated by:
- Turning it on through the Sandwich menu
- Turning it on from Settings
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating the Autospin rounds.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Setting button
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula:
- Bet amount, divided by 20, multiplied by the symbol payout multiplier. Only the scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Malfunction voids all pays.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected (active) paylines, excluding scatter wins that pay for any position.
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins and with the same number of paylines.
- Free Spins wins are added to any initial wins.
- All open sessions, which are not concluded by the player, plus any future transactions for those sessions will be terminated, after a period of time, as defined by the respective regulator per jurisdiction
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current bet configuration.
- The Autospin menu is accessible through the Autospin button.
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the Autospin function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win - Will stop the Autospin function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the Autospin function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The Autospin will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the Autospin will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- On a Feature - The Autospin will stop and a popup message will appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
- When the limit's conditions are met, the Autospin will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.