The Jewel of Javari
- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the Total Bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter ‘i’ in it.
- Press the 'SPIN' button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
- When playing on a desktop or laptop computer you may also press the spacebar to start a new game.
HOW TO PLAY
- During each spin, the symbols will fall away, and new symbols will fall down and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- Land 3 or more Idol bonus scatter symbols across the reels to win one of three bonus games, where the hunt for The Jewel of Javari can win you up to x1000.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
- Matching symbols must be on a valid win line and be on consecutive reels from left to right, starting on the far-left hand reel, to form a win.
- After any win, the symbols involved in the win will explode and disappear. New symbols will appear in from behind them and any new wins will be paid. The win streak will end when no more win combinations are generated (maximum of 5 wins).
- Colossal versions of the 4 high symbols can land on any main game spin. The colossal symbol is a block of 2x2 or 3x3 symbols. Colossal symbols can be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- During win streaks, the entire colossal symbol is removed even if only a small section of the symbol took part in the winning combination.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Magma wilds can land on any position on the reels. Once landed, they can stick in the same reel position for up to a 3 win streak, not shattering with the other symbols in a line win.
- If a line win does not pass through the Magma wild – it will shatter with the next paid spin.
- As many as 3 Magma wilds can land on any main game spin. They will substitute for any other symbols on the reels, apart from the bonus scatter symbol.
- Gem wilds can also land anywhere on the reels and will also substitute for any other symbol, apart from bonus scatter symbols, but do not stick during win streaks.
- On any main game spin, a Mine-A-Win symbol can land on the centre position of the reels. Once landed you will have to click on the symbol (or click the spin button again in turbo or autoplay modes).
- Once clicked the Mine-A-Win symbol will explode and remove itself and multiple surrounding symbols, which are then replaced by either a 2x2 or 3x3 colossal high symbol or The Jewel of Javari.
- If the Jewel of Javari is revealed from the Mine-A-Win, the rest of the symbols of symbols on the screen will fall away to reveal the bonus wheel and you will play through the bonus.
- Landing 3 Idol bonus scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, on the same main game spin, will award the Tectonic Trail bonus.
- Selecting an Idol will reveal a number of moves along the trail. You will have to progress as far as you can along the trail to reveal your prize.
- If you land on an idol head, at positions 5, 10 and 15 in the trail, you will have to click it to reveal more moves along the trail. You can’t finish the bonus when positioned on an idol head.
- You will be awarded the multiplier associated with the gem you are on when you reveal COLLECT from the Idols, or if you reach the end of the trail. This will multiply your stake to give you your total win.
- If you reach the end of the trail, you will be awarded the x250 multiplier and then will have a chance to win a spin on the Jewel of Javari wheel. A large Mine-A-Win symbol will appear and when clicked will either reveal the wheel or a consolation message.
CASH CAVE IN
- Landing 4 Idol bonus scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, on the same main game spin, will award Cash Cave In bonus.
- You will have to mine gems over 3 levels to win cash, whilst avoiding a Cave In that will end the game.
- During the first level you will be able to pick gems to mine without the risk of a Cave In. When you pick a gem, it will either show a cash value or LEVEL UP. All the cash mined in a level will be banked when you level up.
- From the second pick in level 2 onwards, you will have the option to cash out rather than mine another gem. This will award everything that has been mined as well as everything that has been banked up to this point.
- If mining a gem results in a Cave In (in level 2 and 3), you will only be awarded the amount of cash that has been banked and you will lose any mined cash from that level.
- If you successfully mine all 3 gems in level 3, you will be awarded the all the cash mined and banked up to this point and then will have a chance to win a spin on the Jewel of Javari wheel. A large Mine-A-Win symbol will appear and when clicked will either reveal the wheel or a consolation message.
THE JEWEL OF JAVARI
- Landing 5 Idol bonus scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, on the same main game spin, will award The Jewel of Javari bonus. This can also be awarded from a Mine-A-Win, or from the end of either of the other bonuses.
- You will have to click the wheel to begin the spin. After this the segments will light up one after the other in a clockwise pattern, as if it is spinning around like a wheel.
- You will be awarded the associated multiplier on the segment that remains lit up at the end of the spin. This will multiply your stake to give you your total win, with a top prize of x1000.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- The RTP for this game is 95.32%.
- All line wins pay from left to right.
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid.
- The wild symbols substitute for all symbols, apart from the bonus scatter symbol.
- There are 25 win lines, all of which must be played.
- Each line win is multiplied by the bet-per-line.
- Wins resulting from streaks are multiplied by the same bet-per-line as the triggering spin.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.32%.
- All game code and imagery © 2019 Endemol Shine Gaming LimitedBack to Top
- Within the game menu, press the "i" icon to view pay table and game information.
- Within the game menu, the "?" icon opens the game's help file.
Sound / Music
- Use the sound option to mute or enable all game sounds. Where applicable, you can use the music option to turn off just the background music, while leaving other game sounds on.
- The lightning symbol can be used to enable or disable turbo mode. This mode allows you to speed up the reel animations for faster results.
- To use autoplay, simply select the amount of spins you desire using the default options or enter your own amount via the pen icon.
- Then choose a total loss limit and press the button to confirm and start the spins.
- You may also use the "More settings" section to stop the autoplay when a bonus round is triggered or when a jackpot is won (where applicable).
- Please note, the performance of your network or devices (e.g. the speed of your connection or processor) may have, or may appear to have, an effect on the game such as in making decisions where speed is a factor or the update of progressive jackpot values.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 19.09.2019