Wild Gambler Arctic Adventure
5-Reel 20-Line Slots
The objective of Wild Gambler: Arctic Adventure™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 20 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 20.
- Normal symbols can be turned into WILD symbols.
- Clicking on a symbol selects it and turns it into a WILD.
- Clicking on any WILD symbol increases its multiplier by x1.
- Clicking on a WILD when its current multiplier is x5 removes the WILD and restores the original symbol. More information on the WILD multiplier values can be found below in the WILD SYMBOLsection.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- You can switch on or off the Auto Lock feature. When turned on, all new WILD symbols that appear on the reels are automatically locked and kept during the subsequent spins. If the Auto Lock feature is disabled, only the WILD symbols selected by the player will be carried forward in the Lock & Spin mode. Auto Lock is enabled by default.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. WILD symbols will not be locked in place using the SPIN button.During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Clicking the LOCK & SPIN button keeps the WILD symbols with their multipliers currently on the reels and spins the reels so that only the other symbols are changed. This increases the chance of getting wins. The total bet will be shown over the LOCK & SPIN button and will vary depending on the WILD symbols on the reels. Note: The total bet in the Lock & Spin mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed on the AUTOPLAYbutton during an Autoplay session, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAYbutton showing the number of remaining spins.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 5 WILD symbols on a payline.
You have option to change any symbol into a WILD symbol. This is done by clicking on the symbol, which 'locks' a WILD symbol in place. Clicking on a WILD symbol increases its multiplier to a maximum of x5. Any line wins that result from a symbol combination in which a WILD symbol participates will be multiplied by the WILD multiplier.
Note: The multiplier values of WILD symbols in different positions do not accumulate. If there is more than one WILD on a winning line, only the highest WILD multiplier value available will be used to form the payout. If, however, a WILD spins in underneath an existing locked WILD, their multiplier values will be added up (to a maximum of x5).
More information on locked WILD symbols can be found below.
If 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Free Spins feature is triggered. More information on the Free Spins feature can be found below.
LOCK & SPIN MODE
In addition to the normal spin mode, there is a LOCK & SPIN mode, which holds the locked WILD symbols on the reels and only changes the other ones. A small padlock in the upper right-hand corner of the WILD symbol indicates that it is locked. Using Lock & Spin increases the chance of getting wins and the total bet in this mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode.
When there are other WILD symbols in the spin results, they can also be unlocked (when Auto Lock is on) or locked (when Auto Lock is off) by clicking on them. If Auto Lock is enabled, the padlock is black and all new WILD symbols that appear are locked automatically. If Auto Lock is disabled, the padlock is red. Auto Lock is enabled by default.
Each WILD will stay locked indefinitely until it is unlocked manually or the normal spin mode is used instead of the Lock & Spin mode. To unlock a WILD manually, click on it until its multiplier reaches x5. Clicking on the WILD with x5 multiplier will remove it from the reels. Using the normal spin mode does not keep the WILD symbols on the reels and changes all symbols.
Locked WILD symbols turn transparent when the reels are spinning so that you can see the reel symbol that spins in underneath it. If a SCATTERsymbol spins in underneath a locked WILD, it can count towards triggering the Free Spins bonus. If another WILD spins in underneath a locked WILD, it will increase the multiplier value of the locked WILD by 1 before the reel winnings are calculated. If you have selected the option to automatically lock new WILD symbols in place (see above), then this new multiplier value will be used on subsequent spins.
The first time you use Lock & Spin mode a message will be shown asking if you are sure you want to make this bet as the bet is higher than the normal spin bet. If the cost to lock and spin is significantly higher than the normal spin bet then when you click on the Lock & Spin button a warning message will be shown informing you of this.
Lock & Spin feature cannot be used during the Autoplay session.
The number of Free Spins awarded depends on the number of SCATTERsymbols triggering the feature.
3 SCATTER symbols award 7 Free Spins; 4 SCATTER symbols award 12 Free Spins; 5 SCATTER symbols award 20 Free Spins. Click CLICK TO START to enter the Free Spins feature. A message appears at the beginning of the feature saying how many Free Spins you have won. To start the feature, click CONTINUE.
During Free Spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that won the feature. All WILD symbols from the feature triggering spin will be locked and any new WILD symbols or increases to multipliers that appear during the feature will be automatically locked for the remaining Free Spins.
Note: New WILD symbols will be kept in place regardless of whether the Auto Lock feature is enabled or disabled at no cost during Free Spins.
After each spin, the Win field shows the winnings from the current spin. The Free Spins Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings from all Free Spins played so far. After all Free Spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all Free Spins. The overall amount you have won during the Free Spins will also be displayed in the Win field when returning to the main game.
If the Free Spins are triggered during the Autoplay mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on CLICK TO START and then CONTINUE. The Autoplay mode does not continue after all Free Spins have been played.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.00% and the minimum is 89.90%.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 14.10.2020