Da Vincis Vault
5-Reel 20-line Slot
The objective of Da Vinci's Vault is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 20 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 20.
- Click '−' or '+' under the TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Click on an option to start the Auto Play session. During Auto Play mode the AUTOPLAY button shows the number of auto spins remaining (unless you selected UNTIL FEATURE). Click the AUTOPLAY button to stop Auto Play mode.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose UNTIL FEATURE to spin until the Free Spins feature is triggered.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed on the AUTOPLAY button, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CONTINUE button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO page or by clicking the paytable option via casino toolbar.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The Mechanical Cogs symbol is the WILD symbol in the game. The WILD symbol can stand for any symbol, except for the SCATTER and CRYPTEX symbols to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3, 4, or 5 WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by WILD standing in).
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the Compass Coin symbol. SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline to form a win. If 2 or more SCATTER symbols appear on any spin, the payout is multiplied by the line bet and added to the payline winnings.
FREE SPINS FEATURE
The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 Cryptex symbols land on reels 1, 3, and 5. The Free Spins feature can be triggered during the main game and the HI ROLLER feature. You cannot win additional free spins during the Free Spins Feature.
During free spins the WILD Da Vinci skull symbol can land on reel 3 on any spin. Every time a Da Vinci skull symbol lands it acts as a WILD symbol for win count-up, and then moves to the collection area before the next free spin begins.
The first time a Da Vinci skull symbol lands on reel 3 it also turns a randomly selected normal symbol WILD for all subsequent free spins.
A second Da Vinci skull symbol landing on reel 3 will turn an additional randomly selected normal symbol WILD for all subsequent free spins.
The Free Spins feature ends when the collection area is filled with 3 Da Vinci skull symbols. The third Da Vinci skull symbol does not turn any more symbols WILD.
The Scatter feature is an in-reel feature that can be triggered on any spin. When the Scatter feature is triggered, the Compass Coin scatter symbol distributes 2 to 4 additional Compass Coin scatters randomly on the spinning reels.
The Scatter symbols payout according to their value in the paytable. Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline to form a win.
The feature is active only for the duration of the spin that triggered it and is available during the whole game.
HI ROLLER FEATURE
Click the HI ROLLER button to open the HI ROLLER menu.
The cost of playing a HI ROLLER session is 10x your total bet. Click STAKE UP or STAKE DOWN to increase or decrease your total bet and then click the PLAY button to start the feature. Alternatively click the EXIT button to go back to the main game.
A HI ROLLER session consists of 5 HI ROLLER spins. During these spins, wins will be calculated based on your line bet, as in the main game.
During the HI ROLLER feature, the number of remaining spins is displayed above the reels.
Gold, silver and bronze seals can appear over any symbol on the reels after each HI ROLLER spin. When a seal appears it will be added to the collection area that matches its colour above the reels.
When you have filled a collection area with 3 bronze, 4 silver or 5 gold seals, the corresponding Bronze, Silver or Gold wheel will be activated, once all HI ROLLER spins have finished and all wins have been added up.
Each wheel spins automatically and awards the prize it lands on.
The Bronze wheel awards a cash prize.
The Silver wheel awards a cash prize or free spins.
The Gold wheel awards a cash prize, free spins or access to the inner wheel if the wheel lands on the arrow. The inner wheel awards free spins or higher value cash prizes.
After the feature is finished, click CONTINUE on the total win box to return to the main game.
Only one wheel can be unlocked during each HI ROLLER session. It is possible that no wheel will be activated during the HI ROLLER session. To start the HI ROLLER feature you should have a sufficient balance. In case of lack of funds, the Play button will be deactivated.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money -This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Please note that in Hi Roller mode the BET field shows your total stake on the 1st of the 5 Hi Roller spins and then 0.00 for the remaining 4 Hi Roller spins. Wins in Hi Roller mode are displayed for each spin as normal. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Feature screens explain which feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Winlines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Winlines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found above.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Total Bet + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 92.06% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.04%.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 18.03.2019