Mr Cash Back
5-Reel 15-Line Slot
The objective of Mr.Cashback™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose the UNTIL FEATURE option to spin until any of the features are triggered.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAYbutton showing the number of remaining spins.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOPbutton, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol, except SCATTER, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for several WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by WILD standing in).
The SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are three or more of them on the game field, you win 12 Free Games with x2 multiplier. The payout for SCATTER symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
The SCATTER symbol does not appear during the Free Games.
3 or more SCATTER symbols anywhere on the reels simultaneously during the main game trigger 12 Free Games. To begin the Free Games feature, click the Play button.
During the free games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the free spins.
After every spin, a random number (between 0 and 5) of symbols (except WILD and SCATTER) turn into WILD symbols and remain in their position for a random number of 1 to 4 spins, during which they substitute for all symbols. A new Freezing WILD that already appears on the reels, will not be replaced with a new Freezing WILD.
The Free Games feature cannot be retriggered during free games.
The Mr.Cashback feature counts the consecutive non-winning spins of each payline for every separate bet per line. If a single active payline does not win for 50 consecutive spins with a particular line bet, the player wins 50 times the cash bet on that line.
The status of each payline is saved for every line bet and is restored when returning to a previously used line bet. Similarly, the status of a payline is saved and restored when a payline is turned off and back on as well as when the player exits and re-enters the game.
Each payline number has a circular frame which is used as the counter for the Cashback status. As the game progresses, the frame turns from green to yellow to orange with every consecutive non-win and starts blinking 3 spins before 50 non-winning spins. Once the number of consecutive non-wins reaches 50, an animation of Mr.Cashback is shown, displaying the win amount and the line(s) that triggered it.
The Mr.Cashback feature is always active during main game but is not available during Free Games.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.37%.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 18.02.2019