If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
- Firefly Frenzy is a 5-Reel video slot with 30 paylines. Firefly Frenzy has Fireflies that land as Multiplier Wilds and a Free Spins that sends them into a frenzy with more Wilds than ever.
- Firefly Frenzy includes Wilds, Multiplier Wilds, a Moon symbol, four mysterious flora symbols and four gleaming crystal symbols.
- Firefly Wilds have a chance to land on any spin. When they land, they could be a Wild, a 2x multiplier Wild or a 3x multiplier Wild. Multipliers will multiply together when on the same payline, up to a maximum of 243x.
- Only one Moon symbol can land on any individual spin. When it does land, a Firefly Wild can now land on it to trigger Frenzy Spins. Eight Free Spins will be awarded, and the Wild that triggered is now the lowest multiplier that can land during Frenzy Spins. Frenzy Spins is retriggered in the same way, and the Wild that retriggered is now the lowest multiplier that can land.
- Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 24.07.2019