Champions of Rome
Welcome to Champions of Rome Video Slot with the Gladiator Feature, Training Free Spins, Deathmatch Free Spins and the option to buy them.
ABOUT THE GAME
Champions of Rome is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 20 lines from the left. The game has 10 regular symbols (3 high pay symbols, 3 medium pay symbols and 4 low pay symbols), a wild symbol, a Beast symbol and a Free Spin symbol.
The Gladiator Feature
The Gladiator Feature is activated by landing 2 Free Spin symbols in the base game and on every spin in Free Spins. When this feature is activated one of the following 3 weapons are thrown at the reels awarding 4 wilds.
- The sword awards a 2x1 and 1x2 wild on the reels. (Red Gladiator)
- The mace awards a 2x2 wild. (Green Gladiator)
- The trident awards 4 random wilds. (Blue Gladiator)
Free Spin Modes
When the player lands 3+ Free Spin symbols they will have the option to choose between 2 different Free Spin modes. Once the player chooses their mode, a random Gladiator symbol will be chosen to replace all high pay symbols. Their weapon will be used once each spin to award 4 wilds. Free Spin symbols do not appear in Free Spins, instead there is a Beast symbol which can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 (only 1 Beast symbol can land each spin). When the Gladiator lands a wild on the Beast symbol the player is awarded 1 extra Free Spin. All Free Spins are played with the same lines and coin value as the activating spin.
- 3 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 20 coins
- 4 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 300 coins
- 5 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 12 000 coins
Training Free Spin Mode
These are 8 regular Free Spins where the reels spin automatically until the player runs out of Free Spins at which point their win is paid out.
Deathmatch Free Spin Mode
There are 3 different Deathmatch modes. Each one has a 450 coin win target. If the target is reached, the win receives a multiplier and is awarded. If the coin limit is not reached, all Free Spin wins and multipliers are forfeited and a consolation prize is awarded. Coins won in the activating spin and the total win multiplier are not included in the coin target.The Deathmatch modes are as follows: Level 1
- 7 Free Spins
- x2 multiplier
- 6 Free Spins
- x3 multiplier
- 5 Free Spins
- x4 multiplier
If the player does not win at least 450 coins in the Deathmatch, they will be awarded a consolation prize. The possible prizes are as follows:
- 40 - 200 coins
- 5 Training mode Free Spins with the same Gladiator as used in the Deathmatch Free Spins
Buy Into Free Spins
Players can pay 1000 coins to buy into Free Spins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above does not include Free Spin or Beast symbols. All wins from scatter symbols are added to the total win and counted the same as payline coin wins
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, volume and other settings
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, players may review and replay their last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the Game Rules.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
RETURN TO PLAYER (RTP)The theoretical return to player is 96.40%.
RANDOMIZATIONThe reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If a player's game is interrupted during play, they may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to the player's account. If the player chooses to skip the replay, the win will be added to the player's balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 14/02/2019. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us
Letzte Aktualisierung: 21.02.2019