Vampires vs Werewolves
The goal is to achieve a winning combination of objects in the middle row of the game's reels.
- Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play
- Pays left to right on consecutive reels
- All winning patterns for regular play begin with an icon on the left-most reel, and continue left to right, along the payline.
- Only the highest win on a pay line pays
- Note: The icons must be beside each other with no other icons in between them in order to win.
- You can view the different paylines, payouts and each winning combination by clicking the PAYS button.
- On wins, the winning payline will highlight and display the number of credits won.
How To Play
Select Credit Value
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust your credit value (the coin denomination being used).
- The CREDITS field shows your balance, converted into the credit value you have selected.
- For example, if your balance is 100.00 and you select a credit value of 0.05, the credit display will show 2000 credits (worth 0.05 each).
- Higher credit denominations: 1K=1000, 1M=1 000 000, 1B=1 000 000 000.
- The Won field displays winnings in credits.
- The buttons marked 1 - 5 will place a bet of 1 to 5 credits on each of the 20 paylines for a bet of between 20 and 100 credits per spin.
- All bets are on all 20 lines.
- Click SPIN to spin the reels.
- You can also use the space bar on your keyboard to spin the reels.
- The details of your last bet are kept in memory, so clicking SPIN or hitting the space bar will repeat your last bet.
Wild Card Icon
- This Wild icon substitutes for all regular icons except the Scatter or Bonus icons in order to get a winning combination.
- It is also a pay icon itself.
- This means that in addition to paying out on 2, 3, 4 or 5 Wild icons (from left to right), the Wild icon can also be used to complete the other combinations.
- This icon only located and appearing anywhere on 1st reel and this icon only located and appearing anywhere on 5th reel pays a random payout.
- There are some icons on reels 2, 3, 4 that have this symbol on them:
- When the Scatter bonus is triggered, any icons with this extra symbol will also reveal a payout.
- You can win between 50 and 2,200 if you are betting 1 credit per line.
- If you bet the max of 5 credits on each line, your possible winnings would be 5 times as high, between 250 and 11,000.
- Scatter wins (if available) are added to payline wins displayed in the WON meter.
- This icon only located and appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 triggers the bonus feature.
- The game changes to a board game.
- Select to be either the Vampire or Werewolf player piece.
- Click ROLL to roll the die one move at a time, or AUTOPLAY to have the game play out automatically.
- You win any credits you land on.
- If you land on the 2X square, all winnings up to that point are doubled.
- Future winnings are not affected.
- If you land on the life saver square (either garlic or a gun with silver bullets), it will save you if you land on an enemy (stopper) square later in the game. You can only use it once.
- The game ends when you reach the end or land on an enemy square without a life saver.
- You keep all credits collected
- Your winnings are multiplied by the number of credits bet per line
- You can win between 75 and 2,375 if you are betting 1 credit per line.
- If you bet the max of 5 credits on each line, your possible winnings would be 5 times as high, between 375 and 11,875.
- In jurisdictions where this feature is available, you can have your bet repeated for 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100 spins.
- Click the Auto Spin button and select the number from the pop-up menu, then click Start.
- Click on STOP to cancel Autospin.
- Autospin must be reactivated after a bonus.
- Go to Main Menu - Options to bring up the following menu:
- Sound Effects: This turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Dealer Voice: This option is not functional for this game.
- Ambient Sound: This option is not functional for this game.
- High Quality Graphics: You can uncheck this if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Full Animations: You can uncheck this to have the reels just appear in the final position without showing the spinning animations if your computer is having performance problems.
- Fit To Window: Check this to stretch the game to match the size of the window.
- Note: Slowdowns in play can also be the result of Internet-related issues such as peak usage periods.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Last modification date: 11/28/2017