Multi-payline Board Babe Slot is a 5-reel, nine-payline slot game, with a feature game that has winnings additional to those obtainable during a normal game. The game also features a substitute, the Board Babe symbol. The Board Babe symbol appears on reels 1 and 5 only and substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Snow Flake symbol.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on one to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table located on the game rules screen.
How to play
- If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead a Re-buy window will appear.
- If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting lines: Nine lines are selected by default. You can decrease the number of lines by clicking on the down arrow on the right of the 'Lines' button. The number of lines can be increased again by clicking on the up arrow on the left of the 'Lines' button. Selected lines are lit, whilst unselected lines remain dark.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the bet per line value and the multiplied bet amount is displayed under the 'Bet' meter, which is placed at the top of the game screen.
- Paytable: The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the 'Paytable' button placed at the bottom left of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the paytable are for a unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line amount. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Game' button on the paytable screen. Clicking on the 'Rules' button will open the rules screen. You can choose to return to the paytable screen or go back to the game by clicking on the 'Paytable' or 'Game' buttons respectively. You can close the browser rules screen by clicking on the 'Close window' link.
- Spin: After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins will be paid according to the paytable.
- Your winnings are shown under Win at the top of the game window.
- Feature Game: A feature is triggered when Board Babe symbols appear anywhere on reels 1 and 5. The game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up. On the completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored to its previous state.
- Repeat bet/change bet: Once the reels stop spinning, the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. You can just click on 'Spin' to place the same bet again. To change the bets use the arrow keys on the 'Bet' or 'Lines' buttons.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'Credits' metre and the 'Bet' metre.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines flashing or in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating, with the total win amount being shown at the top of the screen under 'Win'.
- Autospin: You can make use of this feature to choose all/any amongst the various options for hands-free game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: this will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal or exceeds: will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop-down.
- Spin till any win: will spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger or bonus round: will spin until the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds: spins until the balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'balance' implies the sum of the amount under Credits and the amount under Bet.
- Spin till my balance falls below: spins until the balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'balance' implies the sum of the amount under Credits and the amount under Bet.
- Play faster: will let you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above-mentioned options before selecting the 'Play games' option.
- To autospin, click on the 'Autospin' button available at the bottom right of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, select the checkboxes against the option(s) of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. If your current game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option(s), the 'Buy-in' window pops up allowing you to buy in more credits from your account. Click on 'Start' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'Cancel' to skip autospin get back to the game screen.
In case you select multiple options/conditions, the condition that is satisfied first takes precedence over the others and the remaining selected conditions get disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option/s and proceed with the game.
Please note: the autospin option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'Gamelogs' to view the games you've played.
- Click on 'Version' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'Rebuy' to buy in more credits to the game from your account.
- Click on 'Exit game' to leave the game and return to the game room.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Snow Flake symbol, which pays in any direction.
- The Board Babe symbol acts as a substitute for all symbols except the scattered Snow Flake symbol.
- The prize is doubled when one or more Board Babe symbol substitutes in a winning combination.
- A feature is triggered when Board Babe appears anywhere on the reels one and five.
- All wins occur on selected lit lines, except scatter symbols which pay anywhere.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Wins on different paylines are added to the total.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by bet per payline.
Feature game play:
- The feature is triggered when Board Babe appears anywhere on reels one and five.
- Wins are transferred to the credit metre at the end of the base game, before the start of the feature game and at the end of each stage in the feature.
- To avoid hitting the obstacles, choose to move snowboarder left or right or jump.
- Each obstacle successfully negotiated will give you prize money equal to the sum of the prize received in the previous feature rounds, whereas in the first round, you will get a prize money equal to the total base bet amount.
- The game ends when the snowboarder hits an obstacle or nine obstacles are successfully passed.
- Click on 'Complete' to return to the main game.
- The amount shown during the features round is the sum of normal payoff, scatter wins and feature payoffs.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will complete the game. Log back in and you will be able to find out the result from your game logs by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button. If you get disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can resume playing the same game or play any other game of your choice after completing the feature round.
Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/3/2020