Bust Da Safe
Bust Da Safe slots is a five-reel, 20-payline slot game, with a feature game Bust Da Safe and free spin games that allow you to win more than a normal game. The Bust Da Safe symbol appears on all reels and substitutes for the Goldbag and Goldbar symbols to make a winning combination.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on one through 20 lines.
- Click on 'Paytable' option to view the paylines.
How to play
- Setting lines: 20 lines are selected by default. You can decrease the number of lines by clicking on the down arrow on the right of 'Lines' button. The number of lines can be increased again by clicking on the up arrow on the left of 'Lines' button. Selected lines are lit, whilst unselected lines are not shown. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the bet per line. The total bet amount is displayed under the 'Bet' meter, which is found at the top of the game screen.
- Paytable: The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the 'Paytable' button located at the bottom left of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the paytable are per unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payout per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Game' button on the paytable screen.
- Spin: After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Your winnings are shown under 'Win' at the top of the game window.
- Bonus feature game: Bust Da Safe bonus feature game is triggered when three or more images of Short Thief, Tall Thief or the Money House appears anywhere in any combination. The game screen will change and the bonus game screen will open up. The main game screen is restored to its previous state once the bonus game has been completed.
- Free spin games are triggered when Vault symbol appears anywhere on reel 1 and reel 5.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on 'Spin' to place the same bet again or change the bets by using the arrow keys on the 'Bet' or 'Lines' buttons.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'Credits' meter and the 'Bet' meter.
- Result: Wins are indicated by paylines flashing and the winning symbols animating, with the total win amount being shown at the top of the screen under 'Win'.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose any or all of the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: Will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin until win is equal or exceeds: Will spin till the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop-down menu.
- Spin until any win: Will spin till the next win.
- Spin until feature trigger or bonus round: Will spin till the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin until my balance exceeds: Spins until the balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amount under 'Credits' and the amount under 'Bet'.
- Spin until my balance falls below: Spins until the balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amount under 'Credits' and the amount under 'Bet'.
Play faster: This will let you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above mentioned options before selecting the 'Play Faster' option.
Click on the 'Autospin' button available at the bottom right of the game screen to make use of the autospin feature. Select the checkboxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with on the screen that opens up. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. If your current game balance is not sufficient to support your choice, appropriate message will be displayed. Click on 'Start' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Click on 'Cancel' to skip the autospin feature and return to the game screen.
When playing with multiple options or conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or choose new options and proceed with the game.
Please note: the autospin option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'Gamelogs' to view the games you've played.
- Click on 'Version' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'Rebuy' to buy more credits to the game from your account
- Click on 'Exit Game' to leave the game and return to the game room.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right except the scattered symbols, which pay in any direction.
- Bust Da Safe symbol acts as a substitute for Goldbags and Goldbars symbols.
- A bonus feature game is triggered when three or more of the following symbols appear anywhere in any combination:
|Tall Thief||Short Thief||Money House|
- All wins occur on selected lit lines except scatter symbols, which pay anywhere.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Wins on different paylines are added to the total.
- Bonus feature game win amount is determined by multiplying the win by the total bet amount.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount.
- The number of free spins obtained is determined by adding the numbers appearing on both Vault symbols.
- Bonus feature games and free spin games are not available during the play of free spin feature; fixed awards are granted instead. Please view the paytable screen for information on these awards.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game, at the end of the bonus feature game, and at the end of the free spin game.
Bonus feature game:
- Bonus feature game is triggered when three or more Short Thief, Tall Thief or Money House symbols appear anywhere in any combination. The game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up. The main game screen is restored to its previous state on the completion of the feature game.
- When the bonus feature game screen is displayed, you must select one safe after the other until you find the Guard Dog. Every time you select a Goldbag symbol, the multiplier value for successive Goldbags increases in the following steps: 3x, 5x, 15x and 100x. The multiplier values are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Final multiplier value is multiplied by total wagered bet to get bonus feature win.
- If 3 symbols (Short Thief, Tall Thief or Money House anywhere in any combination) trigger the bonus feature game, bonus feature win is multiplied by 1.
- If 4 symbols (Short Thief, Tall Thief or Money House anywhere in any combination) trigger the bonus feature game, bonus feature win is multiplied by 4.
- If 5 symbols (Short Thief, Tall Thief or Money House anywhere in any combination) trigger the bonus feature game, bonus feature win is multiplied by 10.
- The game ends immediately after you find the Guard Dog.
Free spin game:
- Free spin games are triggered when the Vault symbol appears anywhere on Reel 1 and Reel 5.
- Each Vault will open and reveal the number of free spins you've won. These values are then added together to get the total number of free spins.
- When free spin games are triggered, a payout equal to the total bet is awarded.
- Bonus feature game and free spin games are not available during free spin games.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 94.59%.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button once you have logged back in. If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same base game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/3/2020