- After selecting a Power Play level, press the wheel button to spin the arrow. Each spin of the arrow costs €2.
- If the arrow stops in the green section of the wheel, the enhanced game will start and any resulting wins or bonuses will be awarded.
- If the arrow stops in the red section of the wheel, the enhanced game will not start.
- During the Level 1 Power Play, when the enhanced game starts a slider will start and may, at a random chance, unlock the top of reel 1.
- During the Level 2 Power Play, when the enhanced game starts sliders will start and may, at a random chance, unlock the top of reels 1 and 3.
- During the Level 3 Power Play, when the enhanced game starts sliders will start and may, at a random chance, unlock the top of reels 1, 3, and 5.
- During the Level 3 Power Play, the top reels have an increased chance of being unlocked.
- During the Level 3 Power Play, unlocking reels 1,3 and 5 will trigger the bonus which unlocks the remaining two reels.
- 3 in view, awards the Free Spins Feature.
- 3 in view, awards 10 free spins.
- is only available on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- During the Free Spins if a lands anywhere in view, on an unlocked position, the top reel directly above it will unlock.
- The appears on all 5 reels.
- Once a symbol is used to unlock a top reel a new symbol will reveal behind it.
- When a reel is stricken by lightning all symbols on that reel will be destroyed and replaced with a new set of symbols to create a winning combination or trigger Free Spins.
- When the meteorite bonus activates, a selection of random symbols will crash into the reels, destroying any symbols they land on.
- This will replace the highlighted symbols in order to create a winning combination.
- When the earthquake bonus activates all symbols will fall from their existing positions.
- All fallen symbols are then replaced with a new set of symbols to create a winning combination or trigger Free Spins.
Black Hole Bonu
- When the Black Hole bonus activates a Black Hole will appear and pull all symbols and locked reels into it.
- The Black Hole will then replace all symbols with a new set of symbols to create a winning combination or trigger Free Spins.
- After being pulled into Black Hole all top locked reels are unlocked for the remainder of the result.
- Starting from reel 1; 3 or more matching symbols on linked reels pay.
- Only the highest win is paid per active win line.
- Press the Collect button to exit gamble with your winnings and any saved winnings.
- Wins may be gambled multiple times up to the maximum win amount.
- Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
- Each wheel contains green and red segments, when a slider is selected it will slide and then stop.
- If the pointer lands in the green segment on the selected slider, the player wins the gamble.
- If the pointer lands on the red segment on the selected slider, the gamble is lost.
- All wins are rounded up to the nearest denomination.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Autoplay will stop if the jackpot of €250,000 is reached.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- Expected payback to the player is at least 95%.
- Malfunction voids game.
- No prize greater than €250,000 can be won in any one game.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
- All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR Ltd and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020