Graveyard Slots is a five-reel, 20-payline slot game. A feature game and a bonus round allow you to win more than in a normal game. The game also features a substitute game, Graveyard Bash. The Graveyard Bash symbol appears on all reels and acts as a substitute for all symbols, except for the Gargoyle symbol and the Butler symbol.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on one through 20 lines. Click on “Paytable” option to view the paylines.
How to play
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter a game, a default bet per payline is set for all 20 lines. You can choose to increase the bet per line by clicking the up arrow button to the left of 'BET', or you can decrease the bet by clicking the down arrow on the right. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, instead a Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up. You can further choose to decrease the bet by clicking the down arrow on the right.
- Setting 'LINES': Similarly, 20 lines are selected by default. You can decrease the number of lines by clicking on the down arrow button on the right of 'LINES'. The number of lines can be increased again by clicking on the up arrow button on the left of 'LINES'. Selected lines are lit, whilst unselected lines remain dark. If the game balance is not sufficient to place the previous bet on all the selected lines, then system will automatically decrease the number of lines according to the balance.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line value'. The multiplied bet amount is displayed under the 'BET' meter, which is found at the top of the game screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located at the bottom left of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the paytable are per unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payout amount per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line amount. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the paytable screen.
- Spin: After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines, and any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Your winnings are shown under 'WIN' at the top of the game window.
- Haunted House feature round: A feature round is triggered when three or more Gargoyle symbols appear on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel on an active payline. The game screen will change and the feature game screen will open up. The main game screen is restored to its previous state once the feature game has been completed.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change the bets, use the arrow keys on the 'BET' or 'LINES' buttons.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDITS' meter and the 'BET' meter.
- Result: Wins are indicated by paylines flashing or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating, with the total win amount being shown at the top of the screen under 'WIN'.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose any or all of the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: Will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin until win is equal or exceeds: Will spin till the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop-down menu.
- Spin until any win: Will spin till the next win.
- Spin until feature trigger or bonus round: Will spin till the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin until my balance exceeds: Spins until the balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amount under 'CREDITS' and the amount under 'BET'.
- Spin until my balance falls below: Spins until the balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amount under 'CREDITS' and the amount under 'BET'.
- Play faster: This will let you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above mentioned options before selecting the 'PLAY FASTER' option.
Click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button available at the bottom right of the game screen to make use of the autospin feature. Select the checkboxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with on the screen that opens up. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. If your current game balance is not sufficient to support your choice, the 'BUY-IN' window will pop up, allowing you to buy-in more credits from your account. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the autospin feature and return to the game screen.
When playing with multiple options or conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or choose new options and proceed with the game.
Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
If your game balance falls below the last bet placed, the system will automatically decrease the bet amount allowing you to continue playing. If your game balance falls below the minimum allowed bet, the 'Buy-in' window will pop up, allowing you to buy credits in from your account.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the games you've played.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits to the game from your account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the game room.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right except the scattered Butler symbol, which pays in any direction.
- The Graveyard Bash symbol acts as a substitute for all symbols except the scattered Butler symbol and the Gargoyle symbol.
- A bonus round is triggered when three or more Gargoyle symbols appear on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel, on an active payline.
- All wins occur on selected lit lines except scatter symbols, which pay anywhere.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Wins on different paylines are added to the total.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount.
- Free Spin games are equal to the credits wagered and lines played when free games feature combination was won.
- Haunted House bonus and free games are not available during the play of Free Spin feature; fixed awards are granted instead.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline.
Feature game play:
- A bonus round is triggered when three or more Gargoyle symbols appear on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel, on an active payline. The game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up. The main game screen is restored to its previous state on the completion of the feature game.
- When the feature screen is open, you must select one window from the six on display. Once you've selected a window, it will reveal a random multiplier.
- The game ends immediately after the selection is made.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game, before the start of the feature game, and at the end of each stage in the feature.
- Click on 'COMPLETE' to return to the main game.
Free Spins feature round:
- The Free Spin bonus round is triggered when three or more scattered Butler symbol appears anywhere on the screen.
- The player is awarded cash bonus and a random number of free spins weighted according to the number of symbols shown.
- The bonus game and free spins are not available during the Free Spin feature; fixed awards are granted instead.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button once you have logged back in.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same base game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018