Knight Rider is a five-reel, thirty-pay line slot game with a free spins feature. When 3 or more scattered Knight Industries Logo’ appear anywhere in view one of the driving games is launched. Whenever KITT hits an object or blasts the enemy free spins or multipliers will be awarded. The free spins feature cannot be retriggered within free spins.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- Game is played with 30 fixed lines.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 30 lines,. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using ▲ and ▼ buttons available to the Left & Right of 'BET' indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- 'LINES': Thirty lines are selected by default and game will be played with 30 fixed lines.
- MAX BET: To play with MAX BET, click on 'MAX BET'. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- All the 30 lines are multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at bottom left of the game screen.
- PAYTABLE: The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE’ button located beside the TOTAL BET meter. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Back TO MAIN' button.
- RULES: To view the game rules click on RULES button that is located below the PAYTABLE button. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Back TO MAIN' button. Rules can also be viewed by clicking on 'RULES' button from paytable screen
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on all the 30 lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable. To calculate the line payout amount, multiply the respective symbol prize with the bet per line. To calculate the payout for scattered symbol, multiply the respective scattered symbol prize with the total bet.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The individual payline wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- PAID: Any Line win and/or Scatter win is shown in the ticker area under the five reels.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the ▲ and ▼ buttons near the 'BET' indicator as explained above.
- TOTAL CREDITS: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be greater than or equal to the game balance for the “START” button on the auto spin window to get enabled. Note that 'game balance' implies the sum of the amounts given in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Spin till my balance falls below or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be less than or equal to the game balance for the “START” button on the auto spin window to get enabled. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amounts given in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available Auto Spin options before selecting 'Play Faster'.
- To make use of the ‘AUTOSPIN’ feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button available at the bottom right of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, select the checkboxes against the option(s) of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu where ever applicable.
- If your current Game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option(s), the ‘BUY-IN’ window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your Account.
- Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the ‘AUTOSPIN’ feature and get back to the game screen.
- You can deactivate 'AUTO SPIN' by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin. Otherwise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTO SPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the 'AUTO SPIN'.
- Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- Click on 'QUICK DEPOSIT' button to deposit money into your Account.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- The “GAME LOGS” and “REBUY” functionality is applicable only for the real money game play.
- Play 30 lines.
- LINES cannot be changed.
- BET amount can be changed by using the the ▲ and ▼ buttons.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and all 30 LINES.
- MAX BET selects the maximum bet for 30 lines.
- Payouts are displayed on the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Highest win amount is paid on each Payline.
- Coinciding wins on different highlighted lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to Payline wins.
- All wins occur on pay lines, except for scattered Knight Industries Logo which pays anywhere in view.
- Feature wins are added to the game balance..
- All symbols pay from left to right only except for scattered Logo which pays anywhere in view.
- Wild Logo can appear on Reels 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
- Wild Logo substitutes for all other symbols and works only in conjunction with all other symbols, except the scatter symbol.
- If Wild Logo and three or more scatter symbols appear anywhere in view, then the wild expansion will be shown first followed by the free spins feature. If expanding wild covers three or more of the scatter symbols, they will still be counted as scattered symbols and free spins feature is awarded.
- Scatter win is paid before WILD expansion. Scatter win is paid only when the numberof scatter logo symbols visible on the screen is three or more.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
- Wild symbols can land at any position on Reels 1 to 5.
- Only one wild symbol can appear in one spin.
- When wild lands on a reel, it triggers the Kitt Wild feature which turns other random symbols into wild.
- Payline wins are paid only after WILD expansion.
- Scatter win is paid only before WILD expansion.
- Minimum number of symbols that can be turned in to Wild is 2 including the triggered wild, and the maximum number of symbols that can be turned in to Wild is 12 including the triggered wild, during base game and free spins when wild expands on the reels.
- Wild Logo expansion can also occur during free spins.
Knight Rider Bonus Feature game:
- 3 or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere in view on the reels will award the Knight Rider feature game.
- Knight Rider Feature game screen is shown. This feature has 3 driving games that appear at random.
- Three driving games are City, Desert Highway and Industrial.
- On the feature screen use Up and Down arrow keys on your keyboard to control the KITT across the screen to smash through the items on the path.
- Each level has different enemies on the way. When an enemy appears on the feature screen KITT will take the control automatically.
- In city level helicopter is the enemy. In Industrial level both car and helicopter are the enemies. In Desert level both car and Goliath are the enemies.
- Player will get the control when there is no enemy on the feature screen.
- KITT will also take the control automatically when the car jumps and before it goes into the truck.
- When player losses the control then “Auto Cruise” button will be activated on the feature game. When Player has the control then “Normal Cruise” button will be activated.
- Free spins or Free Spins multiplier will be awarded for each successful hit on an object or when KITT blast the enemies.
- Once driving feature is completed, total number of free spins and Free spins multiplier awarded screen will be displayed and free spins game will start by clicking on the button 'Super Pursuit Mode'.
- Free spins are played with multiplier awarded in Driving Feature game.
- Free spins are played at the same bet of the triggering spin.
- Free Spins feature cannot be retriggered during free spins. Once all the free spins are completed, normal game is restored.
- Maximum number of free spins that can be awarded is 50
- Maximum multiplier that can be awarded in free spins is 8
Click on the 'PAYTABLE’ button in the main game screen and the game will navigate to the paytable screen.
Click on the 'Rules’ button in the main game screen and the game will navigate to the rules screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.07 %.
Adding funds to your account
To add funds to your Play Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere Clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' on the game screen and then clicking on 'Deposit now'. Alternatively, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the Cashier' option on the left panel of the Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, the buy-in window will be automatically presented.
To add funds to your Play Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere Clients), or click the 'Deposit now' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any game. You can also click on the 'DEPOSIT' button in the 'Cashier' option of the left panel in the Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients).
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you get disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the Free Spins feature, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. If you get disconnected after a Wild symbol appears and before the expansion, on reconnection Wild symbol expansion occurs and the line wins are displayed. If you get disconnected when three or more scatters and a wild appears together but before the wild expansion, on reconnection wild expansion will be shown and the line wins are displayed however if you get disconnected after the expansion, on reconnection the line wins will be shown.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018