Magic Man Slots is a multi-payline 5 reel, 9 payline slots game, with a "feature" game that has additional payoffs besides the normal payoffs. The game also features a substitute symbol: the Magician, which substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Rabbit.
- The game and the game rules are identical in the play money and real money modes.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on one to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table located on the game rules screen.
How to play
- If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead a bonRe-buy window will appear.
- If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting Lines - Similarly, nine lines are selected by default. You can change the number of lines by clicking on the arrows to the left or right of 'LINES'. The lines light up on being selected and darken when deselected.
- PAYTABLE' - The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button on the bottom left of the game screen, when the game screen will show the PAYTABLE' screen. The prizes in the PAYTABLE' are shown as credits and are linked to amount of units bet. To calculate the effective amount of payoff per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet amount.
You can return to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the paytable screen. You can also choose to read the rules of the game by clicking on the 'RULES' button. The next page will display all the games rules, and then you can choose to either view the paytable or go back to the game by clicking on 'PAYTABLE' or 'GAME' respectively.
- Spin - After the reels stop, you will be paid according to the symbols on the selected lines.
- Repeat bet/Change bet: Once the reels stop spinning the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on "SPIN" to place the same bet again. To change the bets, use the arrow keys on the "BET" or "LINES" buttons.
- Feature Game - A feature is triggered when three or more Rabbits appear anywhere on the screen. In case of a feature trigger, a message is displayed informing you of this, then the game screen changes and the feature game screen opens. On the completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored.
- Credits - The amount under this section reflects your remaining Game balance after you have placed your bet.
- Result –The lines flashing indicates a win. The amount won is shown at the top of the screen under 'WIN'.
- 'AUTOSPIN' - You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for "hands free" game play. Options available under this feature are:
- No. of spins: Will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal or exceeds: Will spin till the amount won is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down.
- Spin till any win: Will spin till the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger or bonus round: Will spin till the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds: Spins until the Game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of the amount under both 'CREDITS' and 'BET'.
- Spin till my balance falls below: Spins until the Game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amount under both 'CREDITS' and 'BET'.
- Play faster: Will let you play faster than usual, by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above mentioned options before selecting the 'PLAY FASTER' option.
To make use of the 'AUTOSPIN' feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button available at the bottom right of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, select the checkboxes against the option/s of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu where ever applicable. If your current Game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option/s, the 'BUY-IN' Window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your account. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and get back to the game screen.
If you select multiple options/conditions, the condition that is satisfied first takes precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions get disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option/s and proceed with the game.
Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the logs of your games.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in more credits to the Game from account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to exit from the game and return to the game room.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Rabbit symbol, which pays anywhere.
- The magician substitutes for all symbols except scattered Rabbits.
- A feature is triggered when three or more Rabbits appear anywhere.
- All wins occur on selected lit lines.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Wins on different paylines are added together.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount bet.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by bet per payline.
Feature Game Play:
- Pick from three Hats to reveal prizes: a Rabbit or a Bomb.
- The Rabbit causes three more hats to appear after you click on the 'Next Round' button.
- The feature ends when the Bomb is found.
- Click on the 'Complete' button to restore the original game screen.
- You can win up to 100 times the triggering bet per Hat.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will complete the game. Log back in and you will be able to find out the result from your game logs by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button.
If you get disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can resume playing the same game or play any other game of your choice after completing the feature round.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018