Star Wilds Hot Spins Plus
Star Wilds Hot Spins+ is a 10 line, 5x3 slot game featuring Hot Spins and Spin Chance.
1 How to Play
- Spin the reels by pressing the 'SPIN' button to try to achieve 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel wins.
- Select the 'CHANGE STAKE' button to increase or decrease the size of the bet.
- Press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to see the options. You must select the number of autoplay games, and your loss limit, before you have the option of starting the autoplay.
- 'Custom Loss Limit' refers to how much money you wish to lose before the auto play stops. For example, if you have £50 in your balance, and you choose a £20 loss limit, the auto play will stop as soon as your balance goes below £30, even if you have auto play games remaining.
- You can either choose to accept the suggested loss limit, which is your stake multiplied by the number of autoplay games you have selected, or manually type in a loss limit by pressing the 'Custom Loss Limit' button.
- Choose the 'More settings' option if you wish to stop the autoplay when you win over a certain amount.
- Select the 'AUTOPLAY' button during autoplays to stop them.
1.2 Turbo Mode
Enabling 'Turbo Mode' increases the speed of a game by speeding up the reel spin animation. This does not impact the outcome of the game.
2 Game Rules
- All games are played with 10 win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all of the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- All wins pay left to right, starting with the leftmost reel.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game.
- WILD appears in the base game and Hot Spins on reels 2, 3, and 4 only and substitutes for all symbols.
- Line wins that include a wild symbol in the win are multiplied by the number of wilds in view in the reel window.
3.1 Hot Spins
- Hot Spins are triggered by a win greater than or equal to 4x stake.
- A single Hot Spin is played across 4 reel sets.
- A maximum of 100 Hot Spins can be played. Reaching this limit will end Hot Spins and any winnings will be collected.
- Winnings can be collected at any time outside of a Hot Spins cycle, or used to play additional Hot Spins.
- If winnings drop below the minimum stake value, winnings will be automatically collected and the Hot Spins feature will end.
- The Hot Spins stake can be changed using the UP and DOWN arrows.
- If a Wild symbol lands in a reel window in the Hot Spins, then the Wild symbol will replicate to the corresponding position in subsequent reel windows.
3.2 Spin Chance
- Spin Chance is triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play, yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the ‘PLAY’ button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the ‘NO THANKS’ button to exit Spin Chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
- If the pointer stops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet. The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
4 General Information
4.1 Game Recovery
In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
4.2 Payback Information
- The game complies with all relevant regulations and technical standards of the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, the Malta Gambling Commission and the Great Britain Gambling Commission.
- Your odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same. This reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays, over an extended period of time.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed £250,000.00. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake configuration.
- This game has been independently fairness tested.
The expected payback for the main game is 95.93%.
The expected payback for the Hot Spins feature is 99.83%.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/4/2020