- version 0.0.0.1
- Game Overview
- Game Description
- Lucky Vegas is a 5x3 slot game, with 10 lines, that takes players back to the legendary classic Casino thrills.
- The reels are filled with all-time favourite symbols like fruits, the iconic BARs, 7s and Bell symbols to boost the winnings.
- To crank up the action, Lucky Vegas has a gamble winnings option, plus a Bonus Wheel with three separate wheels for even more winning potential and a Buy Bonus feature.
- General information table:
Game Type Video Slot Number of Paylines 10 lines Number of Reels and Rows 5x3 Game Features Gamble Option – Gamble the winnings from a round with the potential to multiply the win by 2x or 4x.Triple Bonus Wheel – A three-wheel bonus game with guaranteed wins.Buy Bonus – Instantly activate the Triple Bonus Wheel anytime during the base game by paying 40 times the total bet amount. Return to Player in regular game without Buy Bonus Feature 95.99% Return to Player with Buy Bonus Feature 96.04% Hit Rate 26.78%
- Game Features
- After each winning spin, a “Gamble” button activates, giving the player the chance to gamble the amount won which could multiply the won amount by 2x or 4x.
- The player can skip the gamble feature and collect their initial winnings by pressing the “Collect” button, Spin button or the spacebar.
- If the gamble option is selected, a pop-up will appear with a playing card, face down:
- The player then has two options:
- Guess the color of the card (black or red). A correct guess awards a 2x multiplier.
- Guess the suit of the card. A correct guess awards a 4x multiplier.
- After each correct guess, the player can collect their winnings or re-gamble their winnings. There is no limit to the number of times the player can re-gamble.
- If the player does not guess correctly, the gamble feature ends and all winnings from the initial round that triggered the feature and the gamble feature winnings are forfeited.
Triple Bonus Wheel
- The bonus wheel is triggered by landing three bonus symbols anywhere on the reels or with the Buy Bonus feature.
- First, the player gets to spin the outer wheel which displays cash prize values, some of which have an arrow above the value.
- After spinning the wheel, if it comes to rest on a value without an arrow, the player wins the amount shown and the bonus round ends.
- The player can then collect their winnings or initiate the gamble option.
- If the wheel stops on a value that has an arrow on it, the player then advances to the second wheel with higher winning amounts.
- Once again, some values on the second wheel have arrows too. If the wheel stops on a value without an arrow, the player wins the amount shown and can collect the prize or opt to play the gamble option. If the value shown has an arrow, the player advances to the third and final wheel.
- The third wheel contains only cash prizes. When the wheel comes to rest, the player wins the amount shown which is then added to the prizes won from the 1st and 2nd wheel.
- The player then has the choice to collect their total winnings or to play the gamble option.
- The Buy Bonus option allows the player to activate the Triple Bonus Wheel feature at any time during the base game by paying a certain amount. A “Buy Bonus” button is active in the base game. Selecting the “Buy Bonus” button opens a pop-up that shows the amount that needs to be paid to immediately initiate the Triple Bonus Wheel.
- The amount of credits to be payed is a multiplier of the current bet amount.
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the Bet Plus / Minus buttons, and press or the “Spacebar” to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- A second click on the or the “Spacebar” will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round.
- The round can also be initiated using the Autobet / Autoplay.
- There are different coin values that can be set by using the COIN VALUE + and - buttons. COIN VALUE represents the value in currency of each coin.
- There are different bet amounts that can be set by using the BET + and - buttons. BET represents the number of coins that the player bets per round.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Info button .
- All symbol multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines (10).
- Only the highest win per line is paid.• Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
|Spin||Starts a round|
|Stop||Stops the reels|
|Skip||Skips the win animations|
|Autobet / Autoplay||Opens the autobet / autoplay configuration|
|Bet +/-||Increases or decreases the bet amount|
|Win||Displays the current win amount and currency|
|Balance||Displays the player's current balance|
|Volume Control||Enables or mutes the sound effects and ambiance sounds|
|Toggle Screen Size (desktop only)||Opens and closes the game's full screen|
|Home (optional||Directs the player to the website's home URL|
|Cashier (optional, desktop only)||Directs the player to the cashier or the “My Account” page|
|Help||Opens the Help page. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Info||Opens the info and paytable screens. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Settings||Opens the settings panel (On mobile, this button toggle settings menu ON/OFF)|
|Close Settings Panel (desktop only||Close active settings panel|
Autobet / Autoplay
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of lines and bet configuration.
- The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
- Autobet / Autoplay Limits
- The player can set various autobet / autoplay limits:
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
- • The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020