- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the TOTAL bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter 'i' in it.
- Press the 'SPIN' button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
- When playing on a desktop or laptop computer you may also press the spacebar to start a new game.
HOW TO PLAY
- The reels will spin and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
Oliver Twist is an animated game set on the streets of Victorian London. The game comprises of a 5 x 3 reel layout, 30 win lines, 8 symbols, 2 Wilds and 2 bonus scatter symbols.
- The game has two modifiers, Fagin Wilds and Scoundrel Wilds, as well as Free Spins and Oliver's Journey trail bonus games.
- Fagin Wilds can land on any reel position as the result of a main game spin. Scoundrel Wilds can be triggered randomly after any spin in the main game.
- To win the Free Spins bonus you must land the 3 scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. To win Oliver's Journey bonus you must land the Bonus scatter symbols on reels 1 and 5.
Fagin Wilds can land on any position on the reels in the main game or any of the free spins games, and will substitute for any other symbols, apart from the bonus scatter symbols.
- For every future spin, the Fagin Wild will move across one reel to the right and its multiplier will increase by 1, up to a maximum of x5. Once it reaches the 5th reel the subsequent spin will remove the Fagin Wild from the reels.
- Fagin Wilds, and any associated multiplier, will persist at the stake that was used for the spin when they appeared.
The Scoundrel Wilds modifier can launch after any spin in the main game. When launched, a crowd of scoundrels will run past the reels.
- Three of the crowd will jump in front of reels 2, 3 and 4, and randomly turn any number symbols on those reels to Bullseye Wilds.
- Bullseye Wilds will substitute for all symbols, except either of the bonus scatter symbols.
FREE SPINS BONUS
Land the scatter bowl symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 to win the Free Spins Bonus.
- The Free Spins Bonus takes place in Fagin's house, and he will be present in the form of Fagin Wilds (as in the main game). Fagin Wilds present at the end of free spins will not persist when you return to the main game. However, they will persist for the next time you enter the Free Spins Bonus, if this was won on the same stake as your previous visit.
- You will be awarded 10 free spins, but more spins can be won by landing the scatter bowl symbol on reels 2, 3 and 4 during the free spins.
- 1 scatter bowl symbol landed = 2 extra free spins
- 2 scatter bowl symbols landed = 5 extra free spins
- 3 scatter bowl symbols landed = 10 extra free spins
OLIVER'S JOURNEY BONUS
Landing bonus scatter symbols on reels 1 and 5 will launch Oliver's Journey Bonus.
- You will have to move Oliver along the trail using the spinner. When spun, the number that lands on the spinner will be the number of steps Oliver moves along the trail.
- There are 5 bonus mini games to play along the trail, with the potential winnings increasing the further you progress.
- Landing on the cash symbol will award a cash win that will be immediately added to the Bonus Win..
- Landing on the spinner symbols will just prompt you to spin again.
- Landing on a copper will end the bonus, and you will still be awarded any winnings up to this point.
Oliver's Journey will always start in The Workhouse.
- Pick any of the 3 bowls of gruel to be awarded a cash prize.
- Keep picking bowls until you see ‘RUN!’. At this point you will return to the trail to continue your journey.
You will be given a Bingo card with some of the numbers already marked off. Nancy will automatically start calling numbers that may or may not be on your card. This will be displayed on a ball in the centre of the screen and in the dialog box at the bottom of the screen.
- Each number called that you have on your card will be circled. The aim is to complete a line to win the associated cash amount listed at the end of each line.
- If you managed to mark off all the numbers on your card you will be awarded the Full House Bonus, which is a multiplier of your stake that is displayed at the top of the screen.
- Nancy will call a random amount of numbers, before calling "That's your lot!". You will be returned to the trail after this or if you win the Full House Bonus.
FAGIN THE FENCE
Select any of the items on Fagin's table to be awarded a random number of free spins. Continue selecting items until you see 'COLLECT!'.
- After this you will play through the number of free spins you have been awarded.
- These free spins will play through exactly the same as the Free Spins Bonus, accept there is no retrigger within this free spins game. Fagin wilds will not persist from the Free Spins Bonus or a previous Fagin the Fence win.
- Once you have played through all the free spins you received, you will return to the trail.
THE ARTFUL DODGER
Pick one of three playing cards from the Artful Dodger's table. Each card will award a different cash prize. The higher the value of the card, the more money you win.
- If you find the Queen, Artful Dodger will also let you play a game of dice. He will roll two dice and the combined total of the numbers these dice land on, will show which multiplier you have won (up to x20). This multiplier will multiply the winnings from the card game. After this you will return to the trail.
- Finding any other playing card will end the bonus and you will return to the trail with whatever you won from that card.
Select one of the three London houses to enter. When in the house, select one of the five items to steal.
- You will receive a cash prize for each item you select. You can keep picking items until you see the 'COLLECT!'. The combined win for this bonus mini game can be up to x500.
- The Job is the end of the trail and once you have completed it you will return to the main game.
In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- The RTP for this game is 95.56%.
- All line wins are paid from left to right.
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid.
- There are 30 win lines, all of which must be played.
- Each line win is multiplied by the bet-per-line.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols, except either of the bonus scatter symbols.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the visual representation of the odds.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The RTP for this game is 95.56%.
Oliver Twist is a registered trademark of Endemol Shine UK Limited. Used under licence from Endemol Shine UK Limited.
- OLIVER TWIST © 2016 Endemol Shine UK Limited, Game Code © 2018 Endemol Shine Gaming LimitedBack to Top
- Within the game menu, press the "i" icon to view pay table and game information.
- Within the game menu, the "?" icon opens the game's help file.
Sound / Music
- Use the sound option to mute or enable all game sounds. Where applicable, you can use the music option to turn off just the background music, while leaving other game sounds on.
- The lightning symbol can be used to enable or disable turbo mode. This mode allows you to speed up the reel animations for faster results.
To use autoplay, simply select the amount of spins you desire using the default options or enter your own amount via the pen icon.
- Then choose a total loss limit and press the button to confirm and start the spins.
- You may also use the "More settings" section to stop the autoplay when a bonus round is triggered or when a jackpot is won (where applicable).
- Please note, the performance of your network or devices (e.g. the speed of your connection or processor) may have, or may appear to have, an effect on the game such as in making decisions where speed is a factor or the update of progressive jackpot values.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/17/2020