5-reel 50-line slot
The objective of the Savage Jungle slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Savage Jungle is a 5 reel, 4 row slot game with a free games feature and a Savage Wild feature.
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 50.
- The total bet is equal to 10x coin value.
- On the entry screen, press the Start button to start the game.
- Press the + and - buttons to select a total bet.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- Line wins can form on any payline and must appear on adjacent reels, from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. Line wins are multiplied by your coin value.
- Scatter wins can form from symbols in any position. Scatter wins are multiplied by your total bet.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulated line and scatter winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable.
- Line wins will equal your coin value multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- Scatter wins will equal your total bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- For information on paylines, press i and scroll to Winning Bet Lines.
- Press TURBO to enable/disable some of the win animations and sounds, making the reels spin faster or at normal speed.
- The reels spin automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press AUTO PLAY, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE which will spin the reels until a feature is triggered.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP.
- To open the paytable, press i.
- To navigate the paytable, use the scroll bar.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the back arrow button.
- Active paylines are represented by symbol frames that appear over symbol positions on each reel as illustrated in the paytable.
- Line wins can only form on active paylines.
- Winning line combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is how much you want to spend on each line in the game. Line win payouts are equal to the value shown in the paytable multiplied by the coin value. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
- The Wild symbol is the Gorilla. The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Scatter symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The Scatter symbol is the Gemstone. 3 or more Scatter symbols in any positions trigger the Free Games Feature.
Savage Wild Feature:
- During the base game, the Savage Wild countdown starts randomly from 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 or 50.
- Any Wild symbol that lands will leave a Leaf icon at that symbol position showing a multiplier value of 1.
- If a Wild symbol lands in a position that already has a Leaf icon, the multiplier value shown on the leaf will be incremented.
- The maximum Leaf multiplier value for any symbol position is 25x.
- When the Savage Wild countdown is 1, the next game spin will trigger the Savage Wild Feature.
- During the Savage Wild Feature, after any new Wilds are collected, all symbols positions with Leaf icons will turn into Wilds for the line win evaluation.
- The highest participating Leaf multiplier per line will be applied to the line win.
- During the feature, any Scatter symbols in the same position as a Leaf icon can still contribute to a Scatter win.
- After the Savage Wild Feature is played, all accumulated Leaf icons will be cleared and the next spin will start a new Savage Wild Feature countdown.
- If free games are triggered, the current progress of the Savage Wild Feature will be saved and be continued after the Free Games Feature completed.
- When 3 or more Scatter symbols land simultaneously on any reels, free games are triggered.
- 10 free games are awarded.
- During free games the reels spin automatically.
- The free games are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- During the free games, any 3 or more Scatter symbols landing simultaneously on any reels, will award an additional 5 free games.
- During the free games, any Wild symbol that lands will remain locked in that position for the remainder of the free games.
- If a Wild symbol lands on the same position as a locked Wild, the Wild multiplier for that position will increment by one.
- The maximum multiplier for any symbol position during the free games is 25x.
- Any Scatter symbol that lands behind a locked Wild symbol can still contribute to a Scatter win.
- The highest participating Wild multiplier per line will be applied to the line win.
After the last free game has finished a message will appear informing you of your total winnings. Press Continue button to return to the main game. Return to Player:
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.54%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the Casino, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020