Lucky all-stars 4 in 1
LUCKY ALL-STARS 4 IN 1 is a multi-game. 4 slots are played at once on each game. Any combination of 4 themes can be used in each slot. 3 scatters in the same slot trigger a bonus game. Scatters are also added across the slots to trigger an all-star free game feature with all symbols of the 4 themes.
- The 4 themes are Riches, Shows, Fruit and Lucky 7.
- All 4 slots are played together with one spin button and they share the same bet multiplier.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.00%.
How to play:
- When you enter the game a default bet is set. You can decrease or increase the bet by using the ◄ and ► buttons near the BET PER GAME indicator.
- The TOTAL BET is 40 multiplied by the bet per game.
- Click on MAX BET to play the maximum possible bet. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- The spin button in the lower right corner starts the game.
- Select the AUTO SPIN for hands free play. The available options are:
- SPIN TILL FEATURE: The game will automatically spin until the next ALL-STARS FEATURE is triggered.
- x100: The game will automatically spin 100 games.
- x50: The game will automatically spin 50 games.
- x20: The game will automatically spin 20 games.
- Click on the STOP button to deactivate AUTO SPIN and the normal game is restored.
- Please note: The AUTO SPIN option is not available in play money mode.
- Switch the TURBO button to the right for FAST mode, to the left for NORMAL mode.
- All winning symbols will be animated.
- The total win amount is shown in a pop up window at the bottom of the screen.
- Your remaining game balance is shown in BALANCE meter.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- This is a multigame.
- 4 slots are played at the same time.
- Any of 4 themes can be selected on each slot individually by clicking on the theme on the side of each of the slots.
Browser Button Panel Commands
(These options are not available in full screen mode.)
- Click on Rebuy to buy more credits into the game from your account.
- Click on Game Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on Game Logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Exit Game to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- Click on Quick Deposit button to deposit money into your account.
- Click on the Game Rules button to navigate to Game Rules screen.
- Click on the PAYTABLE button to navigate to Paytables screen.
You can go back to the game by clicking on the BACK TO GAME button.
- The PAYTABLE can be viewed by clicking on the help button (?) and using the PAYTABLE button in the rules pages.
- Note, a different PAYTABLE applies to the ALL-STARS FEATURE.
Adding Funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on ‘DEPOSIT’ in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' on the game screen and then clicking on 'Deposit now'. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, Buy-In window will be automatically presented. To add funds to your Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients), or click the 'Deposit now' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the bonus or feature, on reconnection the software will automatically start the disconnected bonus or feature, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018