Casino Island II
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
HOW TO PLAY
- To play with the maximum bet, click the “Max Bet” button.
- Then the highest bet is chosen and all the lines are selected and the game starts automatically.
- To choose the number of lines you wish to play, click the minus or plus button below the “Lines” text.
- Select the bet by clicking the minus or plus button below the “Bet per line” text.
- Click the "Play" button to start the game.
- If any of the symbol combinations on the played lines correspond to a combination in the paytable, you win the corresponding amount.
- When you win, the lines you’ve won on are highlighted as well as the amount that it pays in the paytable.
- Please note that all symbol combinations are counted from the left to the right.
- The feature game starts when at least two FEATURE symbols are shown on one or more played lines.
- Select the destination of your choice by clicking on the island you wish to sail to.
- In the game there are three underwater rocks.
- If you sail aground your feature win will be lower.
- However, you always win in the feature game!
- A maximum of one feature game can be gained per each game.
- The FEATURE symbol can be found anywhere on a played line.
- Rock Award: 1 - 3 times the bet per line.
- Island Award: 5 - 40 times the bet per line.
- Rock and Island Awards are also multiplied by the number of played lines that trigger the feature.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added together.
- Total line bet must be divided equally between each active payline; therefore, all total bet amounts are not available.
- The total bet is the number of lines multiplied by the cash bet on each line.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 3/30/2017