Test your luck with a roll of the dice in Tripoll! Match the target number with the total of your dice and win! Multiply your wins even more when you roll a double or triple!
- How to Bet
- Reveal All
- How to Play
- Additional Information
- Expected Payback
- Intellectual Property
How to Bet
- Ticket Cost: Displays the current ticket cost.
- Press the left arrow (–) to decrease the ticket cost.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the ticket cost.
- Press BUY to deduct the ticket cost from the balance and play the game.
Press REVEAL ALL to play the game to completion automatically. Game play continues until all rows have been played or STOP is pressed.
How to Play
- Select each of the 6 rows one at a time to roll the dice. Win the prize value of the row when the dice total matches the target number on that row.
- If two of the rolled dice have the same value, then the prize for that row is doubled.
- If three of the rolled dice have the same value, then it’s a Tripoll and the prize for that row is tripled.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- Player choices made during gameplay do not affect the game’s outcome.
For this game, the long-term, theoretically-expected payback is from 85.00% to 93.00%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
© 2018 IGT. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Last updated 14th September 2017.
Last modification date: 9/15/2020