Welcome to the mystical Lucky Falls! Test your luck dropping coins over the waterfall and watch them bounce down the falls to achieve a win! If three coins land in the same bucket, you win that bucketâ€™s prize! If you manage to drop a coin into the center bonus pot, youâ€™ll see the wonders that lie behind the falls and trigger the instant win bonus round!
- How to Play
- Reveal All
- About the Game
- Additional Information
How to Play
- Displays the current ticket cost.
- Press the left arrow (â€“) to decrease the ticket cost.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the ticket cost.
- Press BUY to deduct the ticket cost from the balance and play the game.
Press REVEAL ALL to automatically play the game to completion. Game play continues until all coins have been dropped.
About the Game
The object of Lucky Falls is to drop three coins into the same bucket to win a prize. Dropping a single coin into the center pot triggers the bonus round where the player picks one of three instant win prizes.
- The game reveals a touchable drop zone area above the waterfall, a waterfall game board, and a meter displaying the number of coins remaining. At the bottom of the falls, there are six distinctly-colored buckets, each marked with a shamrock-shaped meter with prize labels, one central bonus pot, and REVEAL ALL and DROP buttons.
- To play, press the DROP button to randomly select a drop zone. Or, for more direct control, press the highlighted drop zone area above the waterfall to release a coin over the falls. Press REVEAL ALL to play the game automatically. (Best experienced in portrait orientation).
Winning a Prize
- When a coin lands in a bucket, a leaf of the shamrock meter for that bucket is highlighted. If three coins land in the same bucket, the shamrock meter fills completely and animates to indicate a win.
- If a coin lands in the bonus pot, the game transitions to a bonus round behind the waterfall featuring three gems. Select one of the gems to reveal its prize value. Bonus round instant wins are immediately added to the total prize winnings.
When all seven coins have been dropped down the waterfall, the game ends.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Instant wins are added to total winning prize values.
- Player choices made during gameplay do not affect the game's outcome.
- Wins are shown in currency.
For this game, the long-term, theoretically-expected payback is from 85.00% to 93.00%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
Â© 2017 IGT. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a Â®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Last updated 05 October 2017.
Dernière actualisation: 23/10/2019