Mona Lisa Jewels
How to Play
Note: If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
All winning lines pay from left to right. Wins on different selected lines are all added. Only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid. Winnings from Scatter and free spins are added to the total win.
Note: On the info bar located under the main game buttons, you can view the current BET, your BALANCE and your current WINNINGS, in your currency.
To play, follow these steps:
- Use the coin value select button to choose a coin value. The coin value select button is located in the bottom-left side of the main game screen and shows the currently selected coin value.
- Use the LINE BET button to choose the amount of coins you want to bet on each active line.
- Use the LINES button to choose the number of active lines.
Note: The current bet amount, in your currency, is displayed in the BET box.
- Click SPIN to place the bet and spin the reels once. You can click the BET MAX button to place the maximum bet (all lines active and maximum number of coins per line) for the currently selected coin value and spin the reels once.
The total amount won, in your currency, according to the paytable, is shown in the WINNINGS box. For each winning combination, the amount won is the amount shown in the paytable for that winning combination multiplied by the coin value and multiplied by the number of coins bet per line.
Special Symbols and Features
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Jackpot symbols; it will not award free spins if it substitutes for a Jewel symbol.
Jewel free spins
Two or three Jewel symbols on the first reel (not replaced by wild) will trigger 2 Jewel free spins, where the first reel will be “locked”, and all the Jewel symbols and wilds on the other reels. That means the first reel will not spin, all other Jewel symbols and wilds will stay on their place for the next 2 spins, and so will the extra Jewel symbols and wilds that may show up in the first free spin.
During the 2 Jewel free spins, the wilds will not multiply winning lines (as they do in normal free spins). In addition, during the Jewel free spins, the 2 Jewel symbols on the first reel will not trigger more Jewel free spins.
The Jewel free spins can be triggered during a round of normal free spins: in this case, the 2 Jewel free spins will follow immediately (the wilds and Jewel symbols must freeze at this point), and only after that the normal free spins will continue.
Three or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the screen trigger 10 additional normal free spins where:
- 1 wild symbol in a winning line pays 2 times that winning line
- 2 wild symbols in a winning line pay 4 times that winning line
- 3 or more wild symbols in a winning line pay 8 times that winning line
This does not apply to Jewel free spins.
Note: During the free spins, you are not allowed to change the coin value.
During a spin, up to 12 free spins can be awarded (10 normal free spins and 2 Jewel free spins).
Jewel Free Spins can be awarded during normal free spins and normal free spins can be awarded during Jewel free spins. The Jewel free spins will always be first to be completed, then the normal free spins.
Example 1: During normal free spins, the 4th spin triggers Jewel free spin. The next two spins are Jewel free spins, then the 6 remaining normal free spins are completed.
Example 2: During Jewel free spins, the 1st spin triggers 10 normal free spins. The next spin is a Jewel free spin, then the 10 remaining free spins are completed.
Note: There is no limit to the amount of Jewel free spins and normal free spins that can be awarded during any type of free spins.
Only 5X Jackpot progressive symbols at maximum coins and maximum lines qualify for the Progressive Jackpot winnings. Any other combination pays according to the Paytable.
The Progressive Jackpot can be won during normal gameplay and during Free Spins.
The Progressive Jackpot cannot be triggered during Jewel Free Spins.
With every bet, the base progressive jackpot value (the progressive pool) is increased with 0.5% of that bet.
Note: The base progressive value (progressive pool) is a value stored in Euros and it is associated to a coin value of 10 Euros (which may not be available for you to select in the game): 500,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets.
The Progressive Jackpot counters display the progressive jackpot value for the currently selected coin value. The displayed jackpot value is proportional to the selected coin value and is a portion of the progressive pool, calculated depending on the currently selected coin value.
Note: The maximum available progressive is paid when playing with the maximum available coin value.
Jackpot seed examples (in your currency):
Jackpot Seed Value
The Jackpot value is refreshed once every 3 seconds. Depending on the clients’ internet service provider as well as their hardware, server-to-client delays will vary from player to player and from message to message.
Between two successive refreshes of the Progressive Jackpot counter, it is possible for two or more players to win the jackpot in close succession. In this case, the first player that wins the Jackpot is awarded the Progressive Jackpot amount in full, while the subsequent winner is awarded the minimum guaranteed Progressive Jackpot, as well as 0.5% of the bets placed between the two successive Jackpot wins.
The loss limit setting allows stopping the autospin feature automatically when the selected limit plus your cumulative winnings minus your cumulative bets is less than 0.
Note: The autospin feature does not automatically start free spins - player input is required.
Click the AUTO SPIN button to open the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window where you can set up the autospin feature.
On the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window, you can set up the following:
- Loss limit - enter a number for the loss limit value or use the left and the right arrow buttons to select a number for the loss limit value
- Stop if WIN reaches - to enable this setting, click the button on its left side and then enter a number for the WIN value or use the left and the right arrow buttons to select a number for the WIN value; click the button on its left side again to disable it
- Stop if JACKPOT is won - (only for games with Progressive Jackpots or with a specific Jackpot value displayed) - to enable this setting, click the button on its left side; click the button on its left side again to disable it
- Number of AUTO SPINS to play - use the left and the right arrow buttons to select the number of autospins
Click START to close the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window and start the autospin feature with the currently selected bet and number of autospins or click CANCEL to close the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window without starting the autospin feature.
Click the STOP xx/yy button to stop the autospin feature at any time; xx represents the remaining number of autospins and yy represents the number of autospins to play that you selected on the AUTO SPINS SETTINGS window.
Other game buttons
The following buttons are available:
- i - click to open the paytable where you can view:
- information about the payouts for the winning combinations, in coins
- information about any existing special features or special symbols and their payouts or specific awards
- the game lines and short game rules
- STOP – (available only while the reels are spinning) click this button to stop the reels faster
- SKIP – (available during winning animations) click this button to skip winning animations
- game options button - in the top right corner of the game screen, click the wrench symbol to open the game options window where you can move sliders to manage winning, game and background sounds or the general volume; click SAVE to close the options window and save any changes you make or click CANCEL to close the options window without saving
- sound button - in the top right corner of the screen, click the speaker symbol to toggle the game sound
- rules button – in the top right corner of the game screen, click the ? symbol to view detailed game rules in a new browser window
- history button – (in real mode only) in the top right corner of the game screen, click the clock symbol to view the gameplay history
- close button – in the top right corner of the game screen, click X to close the game
- full screen button – in the top right corner of the game screen, click the button next to X to go to full screen mode; to exit full screen, click the button again or press ESC on your keyboard
BACK - when you are in the paytable, click BACK to return to the main game screen
Dernière actualisation: 26/01/2019