Pirates' Plenty Battle for Gold
SPECIAL SYMBOLS AND FEATURES
MAP SYMBOLS AND WILD ISLAND ROW
- Map Symbols may appear on any spin outside of BATTLE SPINS while the WILD ISLAND ROW remains locked.
- Collect the Map Symbols to move the ship along the treasure map covering the hidden row.
- When 50 Map Symbols have been collected, the WILD ISLAND ROW is unlocked for all future spins at the same stake. Keep track of your progress on the treasure map.
- Wins are always calculated based on the total number of paylines in the game (30) even when the hidden row has not yet been unlocked.
- The unlocked WILD ISLAND ROW introduces extra WILD symbols to the reels. They may appear with or without win multipliers of 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x.
- If more than one WILD symbol with a multiplier makes up part of a win line, then the multiplier values stack - for example 3X * 3X = 9X - increasing the total payout for the win line.
- When the WILD MONKEY symbol lands, the monkey removes all low-paying symbols from the reels, allowing new high-paying symbols to take their place.
- The WILD Monkey will remain in the position of the last removed symbol, and a multiplier will be applied. It may appear at any time except during BATTLE SPINS.
- Triggered by three BATTLE SPINS symbols anywhere on the reels. WILD symbols that appear during BATTLE SPINS will lock for the duration of the Bonus Round.
- FIRE! symbols and Captain Blackbeard may appear during BATTLE SPINS.
- Appears during BATTLE SPINS. When it lands, one or more cannonballs will be fired. Cannonballs either land on the reels turning into WILD symbols or hit the opposite ship to award +1 Spin.
- Cannonballs may land on other WILD symbols, adding or increasing a multiplier to it. Up to two FIRE! symbols may appear at once.
- Captain Blackbeard may appear during BATTLE SPINS. He throws WILD bombs which land on the reels.
RTP is 94.06%
HOW TO PLAY PIRATES' PLENTY BATTLE FOR GOLD
- Any progress features in the game, including symbols locked onto the reels which affect subsequent spins, are saved for your game at the stake level you are playing at.
You can have different progress levels at different stakes on the same game, and move between them by changing the stake.
- If you are awarded free spins from a promotional campaign, any progress in the main game, including any locked symbols, will be saved and be available to continue playing at the same stake once the free spins have been completed.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is