Get closer to 21 than the dealer without going over.
Buster Blackjack is a variant of Blackjack that features BUSTER side bet. For information on the rules and differences to the standard game, proceed straight to the “Rules” section.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game can be played with up to 5 hands. In order to play, you must place a bet on at least 1 of your hands. Every hand may have a different bet amount.
- To place a bet, click on a chip in the bottom left of the screen to select your chip value. Click on 1 of the available betting areas (the 5 larger circles). Every click increases your bets by the value of the selected chip.
- Side bet can be placed on the 'BUSTER' betting area under any of your hands. In each game round, you can place as many side bets on your own hands as you have placed a regular bet on.
- You can click CLEAR BETS to remove all bets from the table.
- Clicking DOUBLE doubles every bet you have placed on the table.
- Click UNDO to remove the last bet made from the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits depend on your VIP level and are shown on the table. The limits apply to the initial bet only. Actions (such as Split, etc.) that require an additional bet can still be used even if you placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- Click the DEAL button to deal the cards. 2 cards are dealt to each of the player's hands and to the dealer's hand. The cards are dealt clockwise to each hand in turns, with the first card going to the rightmost player hand. The last card goes to the dealer hand and is dealt face down.
- If you are playing more than 1 hand, actions are taken for each hand separately, starting from the rightmost hand once the cards have been dealt.
- If the dealer's face up card is an Ace, you will be offered insurance. Click ACCEPT to insure a hand against the dealer having Blackjack or swipe APPLY FOR ALL to insure all hands. If you do not want insurance, click DECLINE and APPLY FOR ALL to decline insurance for all hands.
- If your first 2 cards have the same value, you can split your hand by clicking SPLIT.
- Click HIT to request another card or click DOUBLE to double your bet and receive a third card. If you do not want any more cards, click STAND.
- Please note that Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet. If your balance does not have enough money to cover these expenses, you will need to deposit more money to use these options.
- If any hand value reaches 22 or more, it is bust.
- The dealer reveals the face down card and draws additional cards according to the rules.
- Your hand is compared to the dealer's hand. If a hand has a higher value than the dealer's and has not gone bust, you win with that hand.
- If you want to play another round, place bets as described above or click REBET to place the same bets as in the previous round, then click DEAL to deal the cards. Click REBET & DEAL to place the same bets as in the previous round and deal cards immediately.
DEAL – Deal the cards.
CLEAR BETS – Clear the table of all bets.
UNDO – Remove your last bet.
HIT – Request 1 more card.
STAND – Draw no more cards and end your turn.
DOUBLE – If no cards have been dealt yet, this button doubles all bets on the table. If cards have been dealt, this button doubles the bet on a hand in question and requests the third card.
SPLIT – Split the hand into 2
REBET – Place the same bets as in the previous round.
REBET & DEAL – Place the same bets as in the previous round and deal the cards.
ACCEPT – Click to protect your bet for the current hand in case the dealer has Blackjack.
DECLINE – Click to skip bet protection for the current hand in case the dealer has Blackjack.
APPLY FOR ALL – Swipe to either protect or decline bet protection for all hands against the dealer having Blackjack.
The object of Buster Blackjack is to get a hand that totals 21 or is closer to 21 than the dealer's hand without exceeding 21.
The value of a hand is the sum of the individual cards values, except Blackjack, which is the highest hand and consists of an ace and any 10-point card.
You can choose 1 to 5 hands to play on in a game round. The chosen hands are played clockwise, starting from your rightmost hand. The dealer's hand is played last. You may split, double and take insurance, just like in standard Blackjack.
Buster Blackjack is a variant of Blackjack with the following rules:
- 6 decks of cards are used. After each round, used cards are returned to the deck and the deck is shuffled.
- Aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards count as 10 and number cards count at their face values.
- The player may not split a split hand.
- Only 1 card is drawn to each Ace.
- The player may double after splitting.
- The dealer will not check for Blackjack in any case.
- Ace and a 10-point card after a split are considered 21.
- Blackjack pays 1.5 times the bet amount (3 to 2).
- If the total value of the player's cards is closer to 21 than the dealer's, the player wins the bet amount (1 to 1).
- If the total of the player's cards is more than 21, the player “bust” and automatically loses the bet.
- If the player and the dealer have the same point total (17 to 21), neither of them wins and the player's bet is returned to the player in a “push”.
- The dealer always draws to 16 and stands on 17 or greater.
- If the dealer's first card is an Ace, the player doubles, and the dealer gets Blackjack, the player loses the both bet.
- If the dealer's first card is of value 10, the player doubles, and the dealer gets Blackjack, the doubled bet is returned to the player.
- Blackjack beats a score of 21.
If your first 2 cards have the same value, you may split them into 2 separate hands by placing a second bet equal to the original bet. You will then draw additional cards to each hand. You may draw as many cards as you like on each split hand, but if you split 2 aces, you receive only 1 additional card for each ace. If you receive an ace and a 10-value card in a split hand, it is considered 21 and not Blackjack.
If, after you are dealt your first 2 cards, you think that the third card will allow you to beat the dealer's hand, you can double your bet. The bet amount becomes twice the original (with the difference taken out of your balance), and you are dealt 1 more card. You can double on all your hands, if you wish. You can also double down after splitting a pair.
If the dealer shows an ace in his initial hand, you are given a chance to insure your bet against the dealer having a Blackjack. If you get Insurance, an amount equal to half your original bet is placed separately on the table. If the dealer does have Blackjack, you are paid 2 to 1 on your insurance. This way you do not lose your original bet (because you get 2 times half your original bet, plus the insurance amount back). If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the insurance amount.
It is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 cards without going bust. In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack. 10-Card Charlie is also applicable on a split hand.
A side bet is a wager you can make beyond the regular game bet to get an extra win even your Blackjack hand does not win. The side bet payout depends on the combination that the cards form.
You can place the Buster side bet on the 'BUSTER' betting area near each regular bet area as many times per game round as you have placed a regular bet on. This side bet allows the player to bet that the dealer will bust. The more cards in the dealer’s busted hand, the higher the payoff is.
The side bet cannot be placed without placing a regular bet.
|3 OR 4 CARDS||2:1|
|7 CARDS WITH BLACKJACK||800:1|
|8+ CARDS WITH BLACKJACK||2000:1|
The payout format used here means that when you win the side bet, you get back your bet plus an amount that is a multiple of your bet.
The last 2 rows in the paytable means the dealer needs to bust (7/8+) and the player must have a Blackjack.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 99.58%.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) for the BUSTER side bet is 93,79%.
Последняя редакция: 13.02.2019