Lamp of Aladdin
- You play a fixed 10 lines per spin with 1 coin per line.
- The value of the coin is: Bet value/10.
- Only the highest win on any winline is paid.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- This game features Wilds, Freespins, Expanding Symbols and Scatter symbols."
- All special (scatter) symbols substitute for any basic symbols and pay as the highest win on any winline.
- The Freespins Feature is achieved via Scatter symbols which do not need to be on winlines to activate the feature."
- During Freespins a Non Special Symbol is randomly selected by the Freespins Feature to become the Special Expanding Symbol.
- The Selected Symbol will appear during freespins with a border to clearly identify this as the Special Expanding Symbol.
- During Freespins getting enough Scatter Symbols, as described in the pay table, to trigger freespins will award additional freespins.
- After normal winlines are calculated any of the Special Expanding symbols that appear on the reels expand to cover their respective reel.
- If there are not enough Special Expanding Symbols to generate a win, as described in the pay table, then the Special Expanding animation will be skipped.
- The Special Expanding Symbol counts as a winline scatter and will pay if they appear anywhere along an active winline.
- During the Special Expanding Symbol expansion, special (scatter) symbols do not substitute for the Special Expanding Symbol.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Последняя редакция: 05.08.2020