- Neon Jungle is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Wild, Free Spins, Scatter symbols, x4 Multipliers and the Keno Light bonus game.
- Unlike traditional slots, features are not activated by achieving multiple feature icons consecutively.
- The scatter prize always awards 250 coins, regardless of the number of Scatter symbols on the reels.
- The number of free spins awarded is always 6, regardless of the number of Free Spin symbols on the reels.
- The multiplier feature (appearing around a symbol in a winning combination) always awards a x4 multiplier, this will apply to all active winlines using this symbol.
- You play a fixed 20 lines per spin (1 coin per line), the total bet value is shown on the bet button.
- To change the bet value, open the bet panel and select one using the arrows.
- MAX BET loads the maximum bet value.
- COINS/CASH toggles the balance display and payout values from CASH to coins, the bet value is always shown in CASH. The value of the coin is: Bet value/number of lines.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet value (you can press the spacebar if enabled in settings).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A coin line win is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE.
- Only the highest winning combination on an active bet line from left to right is paid.
- All game features will be triggered by the 'Neon Glow' appearing around the symbols.
- Wild symbols substitutes for all non-special symbols.
- Free spins are awarded when a Free Spin symbol, appearing in any position on the reels, is surrounded by the 'Neon Glow'.
- The Keno Light bonus game will be triggered when a Bonus symbol, appearing in any position on the reels, is surrounded by the 'Neon Glow'.
- During the Keno Light bonus game, matching the drawn numbers will be paid out according to a dedicated Bonus Game paytable.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- Open the AUTOPLAY menu to adjust round numbers and stop criteria (click the PLAY button to start and eventually the STOP button to stop at any time).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY symbol in the game panel.
- Stop on any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- Stop on win of. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount specified.
- Stop if cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount specified.
- Stop if cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount specified.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- 'Neon Glow' activating around a 'Scatter' symbol, in any position on the reels, awards 250 coins.
- Only the highlighted scatter symbol will award coins.
- 'Neon Glow' activating around a non-special symbol, in a winning combination, awards a x4 multiplier. This will apply to all active winlines using this symbol.
- 'Wild' symbols will substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations, they can substitute for all non-special symbols(except for Scatter, Free Spins and Bonus). They will only substitue to pay the highest possible win on any line.
- 'Neon Glow' activating around a 'Free Spin' symbol, in any position on the reels, awards 6 free spins.
- Only the highlighted Free Spin symbol will award free spins.
- 'Neon Glow' appearing around a 'Bonus' symbol, in any position on the reels, activates the Keno Light bonus game.
- Each Keno draw will consist of 15 numbers from the 28 available.
- The amount awarded will depend on how many of the drawn numbers match the numbers selected, according to the following paytable:
- 0 - 50
- 1 - 75
- 2 - 100
- 3 - 125
- 4 - 150
- 5 - 250
- 6 - 400
- 7 - 750
- 8 - 1500
- 9 - 7500
- 10 - 20000
|Press the Random button to select 10 numbers at random.|
|Press the Start button to confirm your selection and start the draw|
|Press the Clear button to deselect all selected numbers.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the menu icon in top the corner and then the gear icon.
- Settings page
- Sound effects. Toggles sound effects on or off.
- Background music. Toggles background music on or off.
- Press Space to Spin. Enables or disables the option to press the space bar to spin.(*Not always available)
- Show help screen on load. Turns the intro help screen on or off.
- Fast Spin. This setting removes some animations speeds up others to make for an accelerated gaming experience (*Not always available)
- Game History
- Game history list. List of all the games played (not available in FUN mode), click on a row to see all the available details.
- Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is %.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Последняя редакция: 12.10.2017