Deal or No Deal Rapid Round
- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the TOTAL bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter ‘i’ in it.
- Press the spin button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
- When playing on a desktop or laptop computer you may also press the spacebar to start a new game.
HOW TO PLAY
- The reels will spin and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from either the left or the right) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- Land the bonus symbol on reels 1 and 5 to launch Rapid Round Free Spins, where you can win as many as 15 free spins with a multiplier of up to x3 or accept a cash prize alternative.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
- Symbols must be on a valid win line and be on consecutive reels either from left to right starting on the far left hand reel, or from right to left starting on the far right hand reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line. 5 of a kind wins are only paid in one direction.
RED BOX WILDS
- Wild symbols can launch from the red boxes to cover reels 2, 3 and 4 at random on any spin. It is possible to get any combination of Red Boxes to open, including all three at once.
- When the wilds are active at the end of a spin, they have an enhanced chance of staying in position for the next spin.
- The enhanced chance of wilds remaining exposed is active for every subsequent spin that wilds reappear.
- The enhanced chance of turning Red Box Wilds persisting over subsequent spins is directly linked to the current total bet. If Red Box Wilds are exposed on any of the 3 relevant reels, and then spin at a different stake, the enhanced chance is lost.
- The wild symbols used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols in the game. They substitute for all symbols except the bonus symbol.
- On any spin a red box can shake and not open.
RAPID ROUND FREE SPINS
- Land a bonus symbol on reel 1 and 5 during a single spin to win Rapid Round Free Spins.
- Pick a lucky box to see how many free spins you have won. This can be up to 15 free spins (minimum of 5 free spins) with a random multiplier of either x1, x2 or x3 that is applied to each line win.
- After being shown the number of free spins that you’ve won, the Banker will make a cash offer to tempt you into giving up your free spins.
- If you decide to ‘Deal’ on the Banker’s Offer, you will be awarded the cash and return to the main game. If you decide to ‘No Deal’ on the Banker’s offer, you will play out the free spins you were initially awarded.
- Rapid Round Free Spins will play through exactly the same as the main game including Red Box Wilds, except the chances of the boxes opening is higher. There will be no bonus symbols on the reels during free spins.
- Once started the free spins will auto-play through the number you have been awarded and your total win will be shown when they are complete.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- The RTP for this game is 95.48%.
- All line wins pay left to right, or right to left.
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid.
- The wild symbols substitute for all symbols, except the bonus symbol.
- There are 10 win lines, all of which must be played.
- Each line win is multiplied by the bet-per-line.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the visual representation of the odds. This game is random.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The RTP for this game is 95.48%.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
- DEAL OR NO DEAL © 2003 Endemol Shine IP B.V. DEAL OR NO DEAL is a registered trademark of Endemol Shine IP B.V., used under licence. All rights reserved.
Последняя редакция: 28.01.2020