5-Reel 30-Line Slots
The objective of Cherry Love™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Free Games round is triggered. By default, Autoplay is set to UNTIL FEATURE.
- Clicking the AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOPbutton, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol in the game is the Woman symbol. The WILD symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 and can stand for any other symbol except the SCATTER symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
If a WILD symbol appears on a reel after a spin during the main game and it is possible to have a winning combination by having a WILD symbol anywhere on that reel, the WILD symbol will expand to cover the entire reel. All places on the reel will be considered WILD. All winning combinations that result from this will be paid.
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the Cherry symbol. The SCATTERsymbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are 3 or more SCATTER symbols in the results, an additional win is earned. The payout for SCATTER symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
Whenever 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear anywhere on the reels during main game, 15 Free Games with a X2 multiplier are triggered. More information on the Free Games can be found below.
Whenever 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear anywhere on the reels during main game, 15 Free Games with a X2 multiplier are triggered. To start the Free Games, click the PLAY button.
If 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 15 additional Free Games with the same X2 multiplier are added to the existing ones. Free Games can be retriggered in this way indefinitely.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
During each of the Free Games, the WILD symbol will appear expanded in rotation on reels 2, 3 and 4. This means that before each Free Games spin starts, the expanded WILD symbol will appear first and cover all 3 reel positions of a given reel. The other 4 reels will then spin regularly. In the first Free Game, Expanding WILD symbol will appear on reel 2, then in the second Free Game it will move to reel 3, then to reel 4 and then back to reel 2, then reel 3 and so on in rotation. It will continue moving between the reels in this manner until all Free Games have been played.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings and states the number of Free Games played. Feature winshows the winnings that were received during the Free Games.
Clicking CONTINUE on the board will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline and SCATTER wins.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the AutoPlay mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks a PLAY button. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks CONTINUE on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the AutoPlay mode resumes, unless the UNTIL FEATURE option was selected. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.09%.
Последняя редакция: 27.03.2019