Welcome to Spiña Colada Video Slot with respins, column multipliers, 4 different feature caps and Free Spins.
ABOUT THE GAME
Spiña Colada is a video slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 paylines. The game has 3 high pay symbols, 5 low pay symbols and 1 wild symbol that wins if three or more are lined up in sequence on a pay line, beginning from the leftmost position. The 3 high pay symbols are represented by cocktails. The 5 low pay symbols are represented by different kinds of fruit and the wild symbol is the game logo.
FREEZE, RESPIN AND SIDE WINS
Hitting 3 or more symbols award a respin with those symbols frozen in their position. Consecutive respins are awarded as long as you continue to land more of the same symbol (or wild). When no more symbols freeze, the total win is paid out. Respins are played with the same bet and lines that triggered the original respin. If winning symbols of another kind appear during a respin, these side wins are paid out immediately and the respins continue, if you have more freezing symbols. The highest paying symbol is always chosen to be frozen when there are 2 winning symbol combinations at the same time.
Fill consecutive columns from the left to multiply your win. The multiplier is equal to the number of columns filled with frozen symbols up to 5x. The multiplier does not apply to side wins.
4 COLLECTABLE FEATURE CAPS
There are 4 features which can be triggered randomly in the base game. The triggered feature is activated that spin and its feature cap is pinned to the given feature collection board.
THE 4 FEATURES:
- 2nd Chance Feature:
1 or 2 winning symbols may be placed on the reels after the first spin to guarantee at least a 3-of-a-kind win. If a winning line is present, then the second chance is applied to the first non-winning respin by placing 1 frozen symbol on any unfrozen position to award an extra respin.
- Full Line Feature:
Before the symbols appear, 5 symbols are added to 1 of the pay lines, guaranteeing at least one 5-of-a-kind win.
- Extra Wilds Feature:
1 wild is placed on the 2nd and 3rd reel and the spin is plays out with higher chances of landing extra wilds.↵
- Guaranteed Win x3:
Respins are awarded until a winning combination lands. That frozen symbol win has a x3 multiplier. The max total multiplier for this feature is x15 if you fill all columns with frozen symbols in addition to the x3 awarded from the feature. (5 x 3 = 15x original spin)
When you collect 4 of the same feature caps, you are awarded 4 Free Spins with that specific feature activated in all spins! In Free Spins, you play with your average coin value from the 4 feature triggers and with the same lines as the spin that triggered it. You can not trigger extra features within Free Spins.
When you open the game for the first time, you are awarded 2 welcome caps for the full line feature collection.
When a wild is included in a win, it first calculates any side wins and then transforms into the winning symbol. Wilds do not appear on the first reel. Wilds substitute for all symbols.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can for all symbols find the value for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include any Free spin and Bonus symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH A FRACTION OF A CENT
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses 'coin view' their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 27 coins with a coin value of 0.002, their cash win will be 5.4 cents. The cash win is rounded to 5 cents and 25 coins are added to their balance.
Click the PLUS icon in the bottom left corner to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table - Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings - Change the game speed, sound volume, and set conditions for when to stop autoplay.
- Game History - If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules - Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute - Turn the sounds on or off.
- Lines - Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value - Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to your home currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value.
- Bet - The bet size is 1 coin per payline.
- Max Bet - Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the coin value you had before.
- Spin Button - Start the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
- Autoplay - You can make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. You can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents you from losing above set limit during autoplay session. To stop autoplay manually, press the Autoplay button.
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance - Display your account balance. All wins that are added to balance are indicated above the balance field when they occur. The indication will stay until you start the next round.
- Cash/Coin view - You can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If you choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with your coin value. You can switch between Cash and Coin view by the option in settings or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.3%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 20/7 2017. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us.
Последняя редакция: 16.05.2018