- Bird Jewelled is a chain reactor game played on an 8x8 game grid and features a custom PORTAL symbol feature.
- Bonus EGGS can trigger a second screen ‘Player Pick’ bonus game at one of three possible levels.
- Any cluster of three or more matching BIRD symbols are added into its related collection meter.
- A win is triggered whenever a collection meter is filled completely during a single game cycle.
- Any collection meter can be filled multiple times during a single game cycle. Each fill of a collection meter will award the related prize.
- BIRD symbol wins are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it lands horizontally or vertically adjacent to a matching symbol.
- The minimum valid cluster of any symbol is three-of-a-kind.
- Valid symbol clusters are removed from the game grid to create empty spaces, which the symbols above fall into.
- Game ends when no valid clusters or portals remain on the game grid.
- All symbol meters are reset to zero ahead of each new game.
Portal Symbol Feature
- The PORTAL feature is triggered the first time no valid symbol cluster is formed after the game grid has been populated.
- Four PORTAL symbols are randomly overlaid onto existing symbols at least 1 position from the edge of the grid and no less than 3 positions from one another.
- The Player spins the PORTAL reel to reveal either one of the seven regular BIRD symbols or one of three special JEWEL symbols.
- Any BIRD symbol revealed on the PORTAL reel is subsequently cloned to all visible PORTAL symbols.
- Any PORTAL symbol that forms a valid cluster remains in-play. After any valid clusters have been evaluated the successful PORTALS are re-deployed at random.
- Any PORTAL that does NOT form a valid cluster is removed from the game grid.
- JEWEL symbols will not be cloned to the PORTAL symbols.
- Coloured JEWEL symbols remove all instances of BIRD symbols of the same colour from the game grid.
- The horizontal JEWEL is cloned to a randomly selected position on the game grid and removes all symbols from that row.
- The vertical JEWEL is cloned to a randomly selected position on the game grid and removes all symbols from that column.
- Any BIRD symbols removed by a JEWEL symbol are added into the corresponding collection meter.
- PORTAL symbols will re-direct the effects of a horizontal or vertical JEWEL symbol perpendicular to its current course.
- Any PORTAL symbol unaffected by a horizontal or vertical JEWEL symbol is removed from the game grid. The original symbol overlaid by the JEWEL symbol is restored.
Player Pick Bonus Game
- Cluster of 3x RED EGG symbols triggers LEVEL 1 Bonus Game.
- Cluster of 3x GOLD EGG symbols triggers LEVEL 2 Bonus Game.
- Cluster of 3x BLACK EGG symbols triggers LEVEL 3 Bonus Game.
- LEVEL 1 guarantees a win of either one or all of four of the lowest-ranking BIRD symbol meter prizes carried over from the base game.
- LEVEL 2 guarantees a win of either one or all of four randomly selected BIRD symbol meter prizes carried over from the base game.
- LEVEL 3 guarantees a win of either one or all of four of the highest-ranking BIRD symbol meter prizes carried over from the base game.
- BONUS trigger immediately transitions play from the base game to the ‘Player Pick’ bonus screen.
- Player picks from fifteen visible EGG symbols in any order to reveal either one of four possible BIRD symbols or a special TROPHY symbol.
- Bonus prize is awarded for the first three matching symbols revealed.
- Three matching BIRD symbols awards the prize shown on its related collection meter.
- Three matching TROPHY symbols awards the TOTAL prize of ALL collection meters.
- Once a bonus has been won, play resumes in the base game at the point at which the bonus game was triggered.
- The bonus game can be retriggered without limit during a single game cycle.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
This game has a theoretical return to player of 92.00%.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
©2019 Probability Jones Limited. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by Probability Jones Limited and may not be used without permission.