2FA (Two Factor Authentication) FAQs
- What is 2FA?
- How does it work?
- I've received a pop-up asking to verify my mobile number. What do I do?
- How do I enable 2FA?
- I have not received an OTP (One Time Passcode)?
- Can I change my mobile number with 2FA enabled?
- What if I enter suspicious login verification code incorrectly too many times?
- How do I disable 2FA?
1. What is 2FA?
2FA (Two Factor Authentication) is an online protection feature to fight against unauthorised logins. It uses a second method to confirm the user’s identity on top of the normal password.
2. How does it work?
2FA significantly increases account security and guarantees protection against harmful attempts to access your account from third parties.
3. I've received a pop-up asking to verify my mobile number. What do I do?
You have one of three options:
- Hit "Continue" to enable the 2FA process.
- Hit "Not Now" to dismiss for this login, you will be able to select this option on your next login.
- Choose "Don't show this again" to dismiss this pop-up permanently.
4. How do I enable 2FA?
If you choose to "Continue":
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Tap "Send Code".
- Wait for a OTP (One Time Passcode) to be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the code you receive. After this. your phone number is verified.
5. I have not received an OTP (One Time Passcode), OTP isn't being accepted or "Error Service Unavailable"
Please try the following:
- Reboot your phone to refresh the network signal
- Clear the phone inbox to ensure it is not full
- Check if there are any phone settings that are filtering SMS
- Check if you are using the default SMS Messaging App and not a third party App (e.g. WhatsApp)
- Swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact our Customer Service team.
6. Can I change my mobile number with 2FA enabled?
Yes. You can change your mobile number under Account Details. Once you tap "Save", we'll send a OTP (One Time Passcode) to your new mobile number. You'll have to input the verification code, then your new number is verified.
7. What if I enter suspicious login verification code incorrectly too many times?
If that's the case, please contact our Customer Service team.
8. How do I disable 2FA?
To disable the 2FA process, you must:
- Head to your "Settings", and click on "Security".
- Tap ""Remove Security".
- Enter your password and tap "Continue".
- 2FA should now be disabled. You can re-enable it at any time.