How can I close/block my account?
You have two options for closing your account or selecting a time-out period from playing. Please select thoughtfully the reason for which you want to close your account:
- If you have developed or feel at risk of developing problematic gambling behavior, please visit the Self-Exclusion page in your account. You have two options:
- Initiate a time-out for a definite duration: if you select a time-out, your account will be automatically reopened at the end of this duration.
- Self-exclude indefinitely: you will be excluded from gambling for an indefinite period of time. If you want to revoke your self-exclusion, you can only do this after a minimum duration of at least 6 months has passed by contacting the Customer Service team.
You will not be able to reopen your account until the specified definite duration has passed, or at earliest 6 months after self-exclusion in the case of an indefinite duration.
- If you would like to close your account for any other reason, please visit the Service Closure page. In this page, you are able to close one or more products, or your account, with the following options:
- Close for a definite duration: if you select a definite duration of closure, the selected product(s) will be automatically reopened at the end of this duration.
- Close for an indefinite duration: your selected product(s) or all products will be closed indefinitely.
All account products that have been closed can be reopened on the Service Closure page at any time. Please just be aware that, for UK customers, there will be a 24-hour cool-off period for UK customers before a product reopens.
For either case, please note that for either self-exclusion from your account or for service-closed product(s) where applicable:
- You will no longer be able to play with real money.
- If you close all available products or self-exclude from your account, you will no longer be able to make deposits.
- In the case of self-exclusion, you will not be able to update your “Personal details” in your account.
- As the case may be, you can request the withdrawal of any cash balance you have in your account.
No matter whether you close your account yourself or it is closed by the Customer Service team, your personal details cannot be deleted. They must be kept for your own security until the expiration of the statutory period of limitation, since they might be necessary for enforcement, assertion or defense of legal claims vis-à-vis the public administration or courts. Customers may request deletion of the data upon expiration of this period. Once an account has been blocked, you cannot register with PartyCasino again.