ApplePay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Apple Pay?
- Do I need an account with Apple Pay to deposit?
- How do I fund my Apple Pay account?
- How do I make a deposit using Apple Pay?
- How Secure is Apple Pay?
- Can I add multiple Cards to my device?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Apple Pay?
- Are there any fees associated with Apple Pay?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to my Apple Pay account?
1. What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay offers an easy, secure, and private way to pay on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac. Please note that it is currently available for iOS on mobile web in safari only.
To use Apple Pay for in-app payments, you must have an Apple Watch, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 or later, or iPad Pro®, iPad Air® 2 or iPad mini® 3 or later.
You can also use Apple Pay on the web on supported iPhones, iPads or Macs. Look for the “Buy with Apple Pay” button on the deposit page of the merchant website.
Please visit apple.com/apple-pay for a complete list of Apple devices that are compatible with Apple Pay.
2. Do I need an account with Apple Pay to deposit?
Yes. You will need to register your cards with Apple Pay before you can use this deposit option.
On your iOS device, go to Settings > Wallet and Apple Pay and make sure that Allow Payments on Mac is turned on.
3. How do I fund my Apple Pay account?
Apple Pay offers multiple funding methods to fund your wallet - Credit/Debit cards.
- Go to Wallet and tap +.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
For more information, please refer to this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204506
4. How do I make a deposit using Apple Pay?
To make a deposit through Apple Pay, please carry out the following:
- Visit our Cashier and select 'Apple Pay'.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit; click ‘Buy with Apple Pay’ button.
- Complete the deposit process by authorizing the payment using the touch-id or face-id on your device.
Note: If you wish to pay using a different card, tap '>' next to the card details.
- You should now receive a 'Deposit successful notification, which confirms the deposited amount and transaction ID.
- The funds are then credited to your bankroll.
5. How Secure is your Apple Pay transaction?
Your Card in Apple Pay is protected by “Touch ID,” “Face ID,” and/or your device “Passcode.” For your security, when you make a purchase using Apple Pay, you must either use “Touch ID,” “Face ID,” or the “Passcode” for your device. All of your payment information will be encrypted in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in your device.
6. Can I add multiple Cards to my device?
Yes, Apple Pay allows to add upto 8 credit/debit cards.
7. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Apple Pay?
Apple Pay transacts in EUR, GBP, and USD only.
8. Are there any fees associated with Apple Pay?
There are no fees applied to deposits made via Apple Pay to any online betting site which accepts the digital wallet as a deposit method.
9. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
10. Can I withdraw to my Apple Pay account?
No, Apple Pay doesn’t support withdrawals.