INSTADEBIT Frequently Asked Questions
- What is INSTADEBIT eWallet?
- How do I add funds to my INSTADEBIT eWallet?
- Can I fund my INSTADEBIT eWallet using a credit card?
- Can I use my INSTADEBIT eWallet anywhere online?
- I already have an INSTADEBIT eWallet, can I use it in my account?
- How do I fund my account using INSTADEBIT?
- Which currencies does INSTADEBIT transact in?
- Are there any fees associated with INSTADEBIT?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Is INSTADEBIT supported by all internet browsers?
1. What is INSTADEBIT eWallet?
INSTADEBIT eWallet is an electronic wallet that lets you securely transfer money directly to and from your bank account. The funds in your wallet can be used wherever you see the INSTADEBIT payment option. Using an INSTADEBIT eWallet allows you to transfer funds to merchants without revealing your personal banking information.
2. How do I add funds to my INSTADEBIT eWallet?
Once you've completed the sign-up process and verified your email address, you can add funds to your INSTADEBIT eWallet through real-time bank transfers or fast bank transfers. Please log in to your INSTADEBIT account and follow the instructions provided.
Fast bank transfer: these are available in all service areas. When you select the fast bank transfer service, you'll receive the complete instructions and a unique reference number for your deposit. Deposits made using this method will take three to five business days to complete.
Real-time bank transfer: these are only available in selected countries. When this service is available, you will see a second option when you click 'Deposit funds'. This method allows you to connect directly to your bank and transfer funds within minutes.
INSTADEBIT is continuing to add real-time bank transfer options as they become available.
3. Can I fund my INSTADEBIT eWallet using a credit card?
No, you must deposit funds directly from your bank account to your INSTADEBIT eWallet.
4. Can I use my INSTADEBIT eWallet anywhere online?
Yes, your INSTADEBIT eWallet can be used anywhere you see the INSTADEBIT logo displayed
5. I already have an INSTADEBIT eWallet, can I use it in my account?
Yes, you can use your existing INSTADEBIT eWallet, Simply select INSTADEBIT as your deposit option with the cashier and follow the step by step instructions displayed.
6. How do I fund my account using INSTADEBIT?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the INSTADEBIT logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- The INSTADEBIT website will now open to display details of the transaction. To continue with your deposit, simply enter your INSTADEBIT eWallet account email address and password before clicking 'Log in'.
- Follow the instructions on screen to approve and confirm your deposit.
- The transaction will then be completed and you will be transferred back to the cashier.
7. Which currencies does INSTADEBIT transact in?
INSTADEBIT transacts in CAD, EUR, GBP, USD only.
8. Are there any fees associated with INSTADEBIT?
We do not charge any fees for a INSTADEBIT transaction. However, as INSTADEBIT may charge you a fee, please be sure to check their website for full details.
9. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
10. Is INSTADEBIT supported by all internet browsers?
INSTADEBIT is supported by the most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.